Reviews for Casey vs Everyday Life
Dimac99 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
i know this is filed under 'humour' but honestly, it's a bit tragic! Imagine having to live your life that way, never being able to let your guard down for a second! It's exhausting just reading it! Although I must say, I loved the irony of Casey wondering how normal people coped with the stress of the supermarket!
Addy chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
It's so nice to see a fanfic that stays true to Casey's character...instead of making him outrageous in whatever personality they set him in, yours is quite an interesting insight to the character. I loved the part where he wonders to himself how civilians can handle grocery shopping, I lol'd. haha
jagged1 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Casey flirting with the teller, and giving the obscene gesture to the first one was hilarious. I loved this line...

'Best damn card he had ever been dealt to play with the ladies and he wasn't even allowed to use it. Oh, well.'

And then he strikes out! C'est la vie!
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
haha this was funny :D
hellopeasant chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
That was funny. I like the detail you put into making hyper-vigilant Casey.

This all seems so real for Casey, and that's what makes it funny.
lucky713 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
That's probably not the first or the last time Casey will get mistaken for a bank robber casing the joint.
vandevere chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Oh, dear...

Casey can't seem to earn any respect around here.

Poor guy...

Vandevere
jagged1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Aw - that one was bitter-sweet, but sweet won out ; )

I can see that you could have some fun with this, something like Chuck vs his Secret.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I love how you can make the most ordinary things interesting with Casey. The numerous details only add to the story. Loved it
BillAtWork chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Kind of sad. Friend for a day and then no more. Oh well.
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
:D is all i have to say :D
Adverbia chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Oh, this was great! the "stress and tension" lol. Nice to be inside Casey's head.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very cute. I can't picture Casey in 'everyday life', in the grocery store going about his business, but I can easily picture the women reacting that way - lol. This was funny - thanks!
Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Just plain awesome. Well-paced, and surprisingly funny. I found myself laughing at a few different points. Great read.

4*/5*
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hahahaha. Of course only Casey would suspect an old lady with a cane and clothes on!

And the people hitting on him! GOODNESS! Does this come from experience?

And, do you guys really have to pay for your carts/buggys? That SUCKS!

I liked it though. I do like seeing Casey go through everyday life. It makes me snickle. (Yes, snickle).