Reviews for Fleeing the Darkness, Finding Family
jenn008 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Update soon!
denvitadroppen chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
GOAWAYISAIDIQUITFANFICTION4EVA chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
The tribe's name is Quilete (sp?) and their reservation name is La Push. :)
Rebecca Potter chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
The reservation is called Quileute
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
keep going its good
crazyme03 chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Great story so far. It's different, having Harry have a brother. I hope they meet eventually.

I know it's been a while, but I hope that you continue.

Thanks for sharing.
Hotgirlow chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
update soon it's great.
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I love this story so far. I love that Harry was able to have a Happy childhood, in a way that is something for Harry to thank Lily and James Potter for having him live with his Aunt and cousin. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful story.
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow! I really like this, great idea! I do have a couple questions though. In Harry's thoughts he was saying that he made the scary man go away (Voldemort), so if he was the one who "killed" Voldemort, then why is Brad the boy-who-lived? I still don't really understand why Harry had to go away.

It's really sad that Petunia and her family died, and it's sad that no one knew about Harry for his whole life. And who was the man with the hood? Or woman? ...Or magical creature? Lol you never know with these kinds of stories. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Also it was sort of difficult with the length of the chapter to keep my attention for very long. I know you've already got six chapters up but maybe for future reference or for different stories.

Anyways. Hope some of this helps. You can message me and reply if you want to. :D
yukino89 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Will I can't wait for more
doxiesmom14 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
so far i love the story. I hope it is Edward/Harry.
SetsunaSeiei chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
I really like this story. It's been over a year since you updated but I hope you do!
Fyrflame chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
wow, you could give J.K. Rowling a run for her money on the hyphenated name market...not to bad in my opinion. little over-the-top with how strong harry is, but bearable. Definetly an 8 out of 10.
ninjapiratewitch chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
This is really good, I know that you haven't udpated in a while, but please try because this is amazing!
Tomnomlinson chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
i love it please update asap