Reviews for Bonjour, Chérie
Asha Nightshadow chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was amazing. I loved the ending, even though I really want to read more. You captured Gambit as a mischief maker perfectly. Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was very nicely done. I enjoyed reading this a lot. I hope I see more works from you.
Claire's Demons chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ooh cute... I like the ending. It is abrupt but it leaves readers with a deep impression of the story.

Haha I completely agree with you about what they did with Rogue. I mean, she was freaking getting together with ICEMAN. What the-! :( so sad... She never met Remy in that universe...

Cute and fluffy. I love this story! Do upload a sequel soon.

If you need an editor, you know where to find me. :)

-Michelle
Lost2bfound chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I really liked it hope that The sequel comes soon. But please make Bobby and Rogue break up soon the whole jealous- boyfriend-while-flirting-with-another-girl gets really annoying. So the sonner the better.
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
OMG! WOW! U NEED TO UPDATE!
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
what dats it i want more you have to make more
Catlady172 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
REmy comes to the mutant high to play...haha awesome, plese update soon :P
Danibat chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I enjoyed this immensely and would love to read more. You made it fun and light. I only wish I could see more interaction with the others once he gets back to the mansion. Thanks for the read!
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I like it. Keep up the good work.
ONIX-21 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Yay! lovin this!

this is an awesome pairing

and that was a great meeting between Rogue and Remy

great to get Bobby jealous too serves him right hehe

hope u decide to write a sequel

i'd definitely read it :D
reesa9386aol.com aka Teresa chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Just as an FYI about "ma amie." I know you were trying to make the article feminine, but since "amie" begins with a vowel, you would say both "mon ami" and "mon amie." Which, yes, does make it difficult to distinguish gender when speaking out loud. Rather annoying, that. But eh, what can ya do?
Lady of York chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
THis is so cute. I love Remy and Rogue. They are so sweet.
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I enjoyed this story a great deal. You have the characters down quite well! It was also fun having Remy and Rogue's thoughts included.
JIngram chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aw! D: That was it? T_T
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
A great story. Very good.