Reviews for Reflections
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Well, well, soldier...

Well, after finally finishing "The 08th MS Team", I just knew I had to search for stories for Aina and Shiro, and damn, this one is cute and heartwarming.

This was very, oh-so-very sweet! A really lovely look at Shiro and Aina's love. :3

Great work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is a great one shot of Shiro/Aina this is short but very sweet of them reflecting on their love for one another they are among my favorite couples in the Gundam Franchise and I consider Gundam 08th MS Team to be one of the finest series if not THE finest in the Gundam franchise.
shadowjessica chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very kawaii!
mistY AnGeL chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
that was great! your writing is good. i think aina and shiro are a good couple _
Beckster chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
How wonderful! I know 08th fics are rare to come by and I still have the one I need to write too thats been in my head for the longest time. Actually a lost lemon fic for eps.7 when they are in the snowy mts. and they were soaking in the hot water. I recomend getting the 08th series on dvd uncut cause I just got the first 2 for X-mas and its 100x's hella better than what they showed on CN. On another happy note, at the very end that CN doesn't show is that Aina is preggie with Shiro's child. YAY! It made me have tears in my eyes when I saw the clip of the pic. Wonderful fic yet again!
The Lady Arianrod chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Wow! This was short but powerful, very beautiful as well! I've only seen 08th MS team four times (4 eppies), but one was the eppy where SHiro and Aina are alone in the snowy mountains... you portrayed their feelings exactly. Great job! This fic was a nice add-on to Shiro and Aina's feelings. good job
Tressa chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Very nicely written. I love 08th MS Team and it's hard to find fics out there for it. You did a good job writing this one. Hope to see more from you!
Celina Tamwood chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
08th MS TEAM ROCKS! ... and so does your fic. NICE!
Nene chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
That was a very sweet and short story. I loved the song. It really fit in. Once again, you're vocab is excellent.
Slim Gohan chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Great! It's very touching, it actually brought a tear to my eye. Not many fics do that. Good job!