Reviews for Absolute Survival
stankyledeansam chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
more plz i wanna know what happens next
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Ok. Totally wrapped up in this & it just stops?! Evil & cruel fate has had it's way with me, again! This is really good! Please finish! Pretty please! sniff sniff sob
deanssammy chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
? where's the rest... :-((
3DBABE1999 chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
More?.. Please?.. *pouty face*.. Please finish this story!
Nadamalki chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Thank you for sharing!
Kate chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Please finish this story bcz incomplete story sucks and this is very good story
fixusi chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
nooooooo you can't leave this here continue continue please D: I know this is an old fanfic but please you'll break my heart ! this was so good that it CAN'T be left here ! please please please please ... ! you're going to kill me if you don't continue. please... just one more chapter!
happybirthday101 chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
Continue! I'd like to know what happens next.
happybirthday101 chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Interesting i like this story
happybirthday101 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I love the part wher Marc says 'you think your funny' and Sam says 'Ithink i'm adorable
happybirthday101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love this story. i've read it about 100 times. Never get tired of it.
AdurnaI chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Quite interesting, but I find it entertaining
happybirthday101 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Very interesting so far, I think I'll take it as one of my favorites.
Junkerin chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
Hi, I read now some stories of you. And I realy like you style. This storie here is very good writen. Even now when you look back at Sam and Dean in this time it fits very well with their charakter and whats going to happen to them.

What I dont like is when you abondend a story and sign them as complet. I mean you read this very interesting story and all of a sudden in the middle of everything nothing, you stopped.

As a reader that sucks! And all I can do is to ask please, please, please finish the story. That is what exectely the last 18! reviewers did. I know "Endings are hard to write" but no ending is just anfair.
Impalagirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Thank you for writing so many awesome stories for people to enjoy. Personally I don't give a darn that Circe hates your fic and accuses you of plagiarism because OTHER PEOPLE SOMETIMES HAVE IDEAS (points accusingly at likethewolf). Keep writing as many stories as you want and I will be happy :-D

Scincerely,

The person who has stalked your fics but never dared to comment

aka The Impalagirl