Reviews for Assassins Are Just like the Rest of Us
I am the girl in the corner chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
lol with the internet. i have never but it would be so funny to see happen to someone else. i would spend a week cacking myself :D :D :D :D
immakingmyownluck chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hahahaha I also hate tellomarketers theey just cal at exactly the wrong times !
God'srider chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I really liked it! It was cute and funny with light Tival! I really want them to have that kiss in a sequel!
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Hahaha, Ziva got rick rolled. That alone is cause for instant win, or in internet meme speak, "One free internet."
lacrevette35 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
LOL! Poor Ziva!

I hate telemarketer, i know it's their job, but they're alway calling in bad times!

I really love your story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I can't stop laughing!*wipes tears away*

I love it!
Semper Paratus chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I love this idea of showing Ziva's more human side, you did an excellent job!
zatl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
hahahha. that's very ncie. :)

good... and funny
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh my goodness hahaha you are such a champ for coming up with this. the whole way through i was laughing, so much that my brother came in and was like um what are you doing?

“Can I call you carrot top now?” He asked, no longer able to hold back the laughter as tears formed around his eyes.

“Only if you wish to know what it feels like to have that mighty mouse stapler of yours shoved...” - LOL hahaha and i loved bit where gibbs was wondering how the hairdresser was still alive. very funny.

the key one? so very funny. that hasnt happened to you by any chance has it? :) haha

and i loved the cute tiva you left us with at the end. perfect way to end it. great job!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
they were al so cute. i loved the sweater one, and the hair one, and the popup one, hell, i loved them ALL! write more things like these! i love them. good job!
DarksideHasCookies chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
another enjoyable story, though i do like "Five times DiNozzo passed out" better. keep up the great work!
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I'm glad you brought up that,... sweater.I could almost see Tony's ears perk up and his radar on the alert when Ziva refused to remove her coat .And Abby's screwed up face to Tony...?I could so picture the scene in the series!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh I loved it! Hilarious in five different ways, but damn you for the almost kiss. ALMOST? Lol, loved it anyway.