Reviews for 400 Years and Counting
Absolutely loved it!
GIGGLEZ10201 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
luv it!
renderedmotionless chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
wow amazing story this is definitely one i will read again haha i loved it even though my fav storys on here are twilight spankfics so yeah great story
madnessdownunder2 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
That was wonderful, and if YOU would like some steamy Esme and Carlisle try "Esme and the riding crop" and "Mistress Ann returns" by twilightguru09 and don't forget a change of panties, these are scorching!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Very nice, the gifts reflect the personalities perfectly!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
That was sweet, I think Carlisle would really like the dad from bella!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Er Hello, he couldn't hear how many heart beats in the house? just how disracted did Esme have him? **insert eveil snicker!***
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Go Esme, you really can't beat the tradional stradling techneque! Nicely done!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Yep, that sounds about right!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Uh huh! Where is Carlisle again?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Go Bella, telling Alice off, does Alice forget sometimes that bella IS human, for the time being any how?
Angelofdarkness23011 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
aww this stiry was awesome! and adorable! i loved how you put the dresses and the ring on your page! this was adorable and im sad its over...hehehe...i will so read those other fanfictions later..promise..oh..and i have one more thing to say before i go...

I LOVE JEFF HARDY!

LOVE, EM
angelofdarkness23011 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
WHAT! WHERE WAS THE SEXY DETAILS! COME ON! I FEEL JIPPED. IT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER BUT COULD HAVE GONE ON WITH A LITTLE MORE DETAIL. BUT I CANT WAIT FOR THE PARTY. I LOVE JEFF HARDY!
Angelofdarkness23011 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
im excited for the partaayy! yay! i wonder how jeff hardy could find his way into this story...man im obsessed...hehehehehehehehehehe!
Angelofdarkness23011 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
omg guess who! emily thats who! ive read the first story...with carlisle and bella...i loved it and took the poll...hehehehehehehehe! i read the first part of this story and this one and love it! i love to make carlisle happy! check your emilal. new jeff hardy update. you should write a stroy about me and him...could you! ill emil you the details...hehehehehe...im gonna try to read all your stories and comment on some of them. yay!