Reviews for Eve
iluvdimples314 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I've been reading all your Hilson stories, and thoroughly enjoying them. I really hope you write some more hurt/comfort one-shots soon, because they're fabulous.

~JD
LinZE chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love your take on these two - sweet but wholely believable.

thanks for sharing and I hope you continue to write

xLx
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Alright, I'm a litle confused. But I'm tickled pink that you've decided to come over to the house fandom, and apparently Wilson is your new Elliot. (grins wickedly) Anytime I read or write, I always pair House with Cameron, or Wilson. They definitely have some chemistry there that I see. It was definitely a good beginning, but as I said before, I'm confused. Was the beginning just a dream, memory, or a prelude? Either way, it's interesting. But I kinda hope it's a prelude... Good job, and I definitely look forward to more...
Max Gat chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aw...

I like this. A few little errors, but nothing to worry about.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ahah. Wow. This was so well written. The piece of Wilson thinking someone was breaking in felt like it should have come out of a horror movie instead of a story, fantastic job!
christikat chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow, that was great! Poor Wilson; I'm glad that House comforted him like he did.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Poor Wilson. I was getting scared. (Its 11:00 here and pitch black, except my computer light). I LOVE Hurt/Comfort fics. Especially since this is House/Wilson. Nice story!

Oh and I use my cellphone as a flashlight too. XD
EclecticRegard chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Holy crap. That was so cute, aside from Wilson getting the piss scared out of him. Great job! :D