Reviews for Searching
Gamoora chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Interesting beginning. I hope Leia and Han make it out okay. And Luke being broken...poor Luke. I really feel bad for him here. He's definitely been through a lot. Vader's view is interesting as well. I'd really love to see more of this if you're ever so inclined/get the muse back.
acacia59601 chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
This, and all your stories, is amazing! I devoured each chapter, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Please update soon!
Phantom Shadow of the Titanic chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
You write well! Good action, and good character development. Good job keeping everyone in character as well. But your chapters are too short! I still look forward to more of them though, so do keep up the good work!
xiamei chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
I really like what I've read. I hope one day you decide to continue it :P
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
The beginning and end segments of this chapter were HILARIOUS. Especially the end. And this chapter also really opened it up too. Oh, interesting.
kira66 chapter 11 . 7/5/2009
MORE!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
Can't say much for Han and Leia breaking into the base but I don't see it going it to well.

Luke you better be careful with what you say to Sith Lords.
iloveluke1222 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
great chapter. and don't worry, sometimes it takes me awhile to update to:)
Renuki chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Bye, BR, we barely know ye. :p

*grins at Han*

'He had been misused, and twisted.'

Yeah...sure...really. *raise a eyebrow*

Spark
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
Cant wait for more.
Treenahasthaal chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
I liked how Luke seemed to stand up to Vader with his announcement that he was "Anakin Skywalker's son." Perhaps Vader will start remembering the man he once was...
PinkRangerV chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
I feel sorry for Luke. He'll probably go insane very soon. On the other hand, crazy Luke is funny Luke.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
Don't envy Luke right now. Heck I don't envy Chewie, Han and Leia, they have to break in into an Imperial Base. And I expect that Vader won't want Luke to leave just yet.