Reviews for Searching
KaelinaLovesLomaris chapter 11 . 7/9
Wow, this hasn't been updated in 7 years, but it'd be great to see more of it.
The Muffin Who Eats Cake chapter 11 . 4/21
You should totally finish this fic. If you want. Please.
Gamoora chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Interesting beginning. I hope Leia and Han make it out okay. And Luke being broken...poor Luke. I really feel bad for him here. He's definitely been through a lot. Vader's view is interesting as well. I'd really love to see more of this if you're ever so inclined/get the muse back.
acacia59601 chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
This, and all your stories, is amazing! I devoured each chapter, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Please update soon!
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
You write well! Good action, and good character development. Good job keeping everyone in character as well. But your chapters are too short! I still look forward to more of them though, so do keep up the good work!
xiamei chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
I really like what I've read. I hope one day you decide to continue it :P
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
The beginning and end segments of this chapter were HILARIOUS. Especially the end. And this chapter also really opened it up too. Oh, interesting.
kira66 chapter 11 . 7/5/2009
MORE!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
Can't say much for Han and Leia breaking into the base but I don't see it going it to well.

Luke you better be careful with what you say to Sith Lords.
iloveluke1222 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
great chapter. and don't worry, sometimes it takes me awhile to update to:)
Renuki chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Bye, BR, we barely know ye. :p

*grins at Han*

'He had been misused, and twisted.'

Yeah...sure...really. *raise a eyebrow*

Spark
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
Cant wait for more.
Treenahasthaal chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
I liked how Luke seemed to stand up to Vader with his announcement that he was "Anakin Skywalker's son." Perhaps Vader will start remembering the man he once was...