Reviews for Moving On
Annemarie chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
This is just an amazing and great story, I enjoy reading it and I just regret it very much that the story is not finish. So I just want to ask you or beg you, please will you continue your story? This story is really great and it really deserve a great ending, so please will you consider it? PLEASE?
augus10 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
I just read your story and I really love it. It's a great story, but unfortunately it wasn't complete. I know it's years ago since your last update, but please if possible will you please continue and maybe someday finish it? Otherwise it's such a waste of such a great story.
Andreaaaa chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Hey :) I loved this story! It is so not originale and thats fantastic! You are a really good writer and this story is amazing. I know its a long time ago you posted this one and you have probably forgotten it. But can you please update this story? :D
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
HOLD UP, WAIT A MINUTE! I saw the story and forgot to look at the date. I saw it had 13 chapters and also forgot to read some of the reviews. Now, you wrote this great story with no end. Please, Please. PLEASE, make plans in finishing and completing this story. I can't even say no more. Thanks for a taking the time for the 13 chapters you've written so far, but we need a ending to it.
nonna99 chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Love this story so much, will you please please update.
Maggie chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
I really don't know if you're still writing, but please can you update this story, I love this story so much and I want to read more, hoping that it will be a happy end of course for Eric and Calleigh.
So will you please update, the story is too good to end it this way.
ielto chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
hi! thinking of picking this up again... the way things are it may just go canon!- just replace marine biologist to medical examiner and the name- from lucy to victoria... ohmigads i don't think i like that
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww lov this cant wait till next chapter!
AngieSG chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
Oh, please write the next chapter soon! This waiting is driving me insane and I really want to know what's gonna happen next! This is such a great story; very angsty at times but I'm hoping for the best. ;P

Great work!
caligurl93 chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
aw poor eric and lucy and calliegh lol update more soon great chapter
Paperdollsweeties chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
Lucy is too good :) So good I want Eric to pick her. His life would be easier with her. oh well... I'm curious where you'll take this, thanks for the new chappy!
Monica1604 chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
Great chapter, I hope Eric understand that Lucy did it, because she cares about him and she's a good person. I admire her because I'm not sure I would be able to do something like that.
Mariia10 chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
that was so sad! I hope Eric makes the right decision! :D
foxyfeline chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
please, please tell me that Eric is not going to pass up his chance with Calleigh! I think what Lucy is trying to do is great b/c she knows in her mind that she will never really have all of Eric unless she knows what he really wants.

I love this story. Please don't go too long til updating with the next chapter!
ElaineiAMaddison chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
you should continue this story
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »