Reviews for Omnia Vincit Amor
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
another wonderful Fic
slplady chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Yeah! Thank you so much! That's what I was hoping for! You've presented their conversation in a very plausible context; not too fluffy, yet heart-felt just the same. One of the things I love best about your writing is that the mental images I get from reading your work come so easily...almost as though I've actually seen them on the screen. You truly make me feel as though I've observed the story, not just read words on a screen. I feel much more closure now. Thanks for the addition. Secretly, I look for any reason I can find to get you to write more. I enjoy reading your work that much!:-) Great job as always!
Keavy chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Gorgeous (and thanks for the bonus chapter). I don't know how you got romatic and honest in one piece because honesty is never romantic. But you did. Well done. I think you grew as a writer in this one. Thanks again.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
AW that was so sweet i'm glad he makes her ok again!

JJ:P
slplady chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Well, I'm happy that they both managed to get out safely. I liked how you wrote Emily's state of shock...totally what I was picturing in my head after the intense moment they had in the previous chapter. Which, by the way, I must go on record to say that the end of Chapter 2 is one of my absolute favorite fanfic reads ever! Such emotional intensity...that said, I have to say that I was surprised with the ending of this chapter. You had built up such emotions with the end of chapter 2 and the beginning of chapter 3, that I felt that it just suddenly ended. I think I still needed some emotional closure...not really sure how to better explain...would love to see an epilogue showing them discussing the events that transpired in that room, and the heart-wrenching decisions that they both were making...all because of their love for each other. You know that I think you're the best, so hopefully this doesn't come across as overly critical...just constructive!
Keavyclaire chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
My only issue is that it ended to quickly. This could be a new style of yours forming, romantic-trauma without recovery scenes. You know how much I like it. Thanks for posting!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Oh like he's gonna get a chance to kill him! *he dies you die* Lovin it sofar
slplady chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Wow! You've blown me away! Such an emotionally intense chapter. The feelings are so tangible. Their fear and worry for each other so real. You have me close to tears with them. You never cease to amaze me. As always, fantastic. I have to go on record to say that I'm hoping for some sort of a resolution that doesn't end up with Matt dying...but, your the author. I am anxious to see where you take this. I like the "Love Conquers All" idea...makes me optimistic for Matt. And, as a side note, I definitely won't be accused of being overeducated! That cracked me up!
angel chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Please update! this story is amazing. i wonder who followed them up to the room? the suspence is killing me. please update! )
Keavyclaire chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I hate cliffhangers. I mean I really really hate them. Here I was thinking this was a nice fluff peace and wham! God knows what just walked in the door. Please don't kill anyone off, I know you like doing that from time to time.
MnEm4eva chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I LOVE ALL your great ideas!Really can't wait for more!Update soon!LOL!kisses
slplady chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ah! A cliffhanger of sorts! You've created such a hot and steamy scene, I can only wait to see where you take it. I'm feeling a little uneducated that I don't understand the title...I think that makes me uncultured! Love this! Serious fluff fix! Can't wait for more!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 1/18/2009