Reviews for Beautiful
Savior Emma Swan chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
That was an absolutely lovely fic. Poetic at some points and simply *hot* at others. Fantastic work.
hfspc chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
AH-MAZING!

I don't I took a breath the entire time I read the last chapter. I'm speechless. And breathless.
DayDreamer077 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
i like it. i like the all or nothing thing. :)
lilyjones87 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was just... tasty... painfull... amazing.. PERFECT!

I LOVE IT!
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hi,

This fanfic has been nominated for an award at the LiveJournal community hc_fanficawards. Please see community . livejournal hc_fanficawards / 8479 . html (take out the spaces) for details and to collect your nominee banner.

Voting begins October 1st. Good luck!
KittyX1981 chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
great fic!
blue-peridot chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
wow. you are a fantastic writer.
miertje83 chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
LOVED the fic, i hope you're gonna write a sequel to this. This story is way to good to stop now.
little miss michelle chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
really good fic!
Tortall101 chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
i liked this story - i thought you had a really good handle on the characters and i liked your background to the story as well.
Lorca Owen chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
I loved your story! It would be fantastic to have a sequel to see how they are doing couple of months later.
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
I think your characterization was really good in this. You managed to wrap up all the angst so very nicely and I could totally picture this whole thing happening if anything ever happened between the two of them.
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
sexy!
JosGotGlock chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
Truly the best story I've read in a very long time that is so "right on" with House and Cameron's thoughts and feelings. If something ever did happen between them, it really feels like this would be a version of it. Excellent writing and I absolutely love this story. Great job!