Reviews for Beautiful Boy
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wow.
That was amazing.
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
by the way, I loved this and the style was excellent and the beautiful and the type of words that seize your soul and beg you to listen because they are saying something important
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
love it :) the story, the style, everything written. i love them all :)
stefanie437 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
this is absolutely gorgeous. GORGEOUS!
ever afters chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It was confusing, but I loved the ending.
kit7714 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It was unusual and beautiful and moving and I loved it. Thank you!
HorseNamedKat chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love writing like this and this writing in particular. I feel like it makes me think. Thank you.
krystalMage chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was beautiful! I hope you continue to write rhings lije this. There was a breathless urgency with which I read it and you completely drew me in. This James is not Infallible, this Lily does not have everything together but gosh, I really fell in love with both ofthem.

I really enjoyed this. Thank you!
DarlingILoveYou chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Aghh it's so vaaaguee and cuuutee anndd I've read it like four tiiimess
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Beautiful. :)
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I rather liked this James, nice characterization!

The stlye was a bit irritating though, but nothing I couldn't handle. And it was nicely written and a nice light read!

Good job!
Ceanen chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
It is a lovely way to write, very poetic in it's little bit of stream-of-conciousness. Love this!
owanaminapotter chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This so so beautiful. Truly. You're a wonderful writer.

However, there was one thing that was a little off for me right here about James:

"He demands unconditional trust from friends but doesn't give it himself"

This sort of goes everything we know about James. Remus said himself that James considered it "the height of dishonour to mistrust his friends" and that shows through his support of Remus (full moon and financially), taking in Sirius even though he came from a Dark background and letting small little Peter into their gang. So I think the trust level in the Marauders were mutual (That is, of course until Halloween 1981 but that's another story)

Other than that, I have no complaints. Excellent job, keep writing :)
PurpleMidnight chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I very much enjoyed this. I think you actually got James just about perfect (which may or may not say something about the love of your life). This story has a very warm, real feeling about it, it feels very sincere in a hard to explain kind of way.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »