Reviews for ExGirlfriend
Please make a sequel with Kagome's ex!
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
no no no i want to read about her ex! this had me grinning the entire time it was great!
Wenchster chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I think this is brilliant writing! And I LOVE all the InuYasha/Kagome gushiness! Love love love that!
A-game chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sequal? Please? please? please? please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please? please? please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please? please? please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please? please? please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please? please? please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please? please? please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please? please? please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please? please? please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?
PLEASE?! It would be really funny to see what inuyasha does to Kagome and what koga would say when he sees Kagome Preggers. THIS took a long time to do, so if you don't reply to this, sorry, but...4OK U!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was really funny! Kinda hilarious! And I loved the ending :)
kirafish chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is such a sweet one-shot, and I actually laughed out loud at the end! I love that it was all in Inuyasha's POV because I feel like I rarely get insight to what he's thinking, so awesome job! Kagome's way of handling Kikyo was really nicely done and funny, too! :D
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
JAJA tHATS FUNNNYYY LLOL I LOVE THIS ONESHOT !
Not In Use 127645 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Please continue. *kneel down* Please!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ha ha! This was so funny! And cute and adorable! And amazing!
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This story deserves more reviews than it got :) I am kind of sick of seeing all the InuKag AU's on , but I actually really liked this. It was well written and the way you described Kikyou and Kagome made them very hateable/lovable. The end was great too. Good job!
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
so sweet story and really realistic ;) very very good
xsachi chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Haha I loved the ending! I didn't see that one coming but it sure was a funny way to end the one-shot!
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love it! i love it!
AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
LOL I wanna read the story of Kagome's ex! Lol!
laughingatmyself chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
an absolute hoot, and hit! well done! looking forward for another!