Reviews for My Life, My Love, My Everything
FFTC Writes chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Omg, this is the best one shot I have read in a long time. Everything about it is amazing. Thank you for writing this. I wish I could write something like this, :)
Hiedrarose chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
There are no words!

That was amazing!
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
this is amazing. absolutly amazing! it made me cry:') but i loved it great job!
Clumsy Blonde Bella chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Your story made me cry and smile at the same time and not many can do that. It was a well writing and amazing story!

Emily
ElaCharm chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was so BEAUTIFUL!

I love YOU!

Bella and Edward!
DayDreamBeliever'93 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Okay, first of all: Wow. That was really good, heartfelt, and very well written. After I finished reading the last flashback scene and was brought into the present tense of the story, I was like, "No, why would that happen?" It was really good, and I really enjoyed it.

This story is really good because this happens all the time, loved ones are lost all the time in the Marine Corps, so this one really hits close to home, honestly I had a tear come to my eye.

Great short story, I loved it.

DayDreamBeliever'93
annakouklitsa chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
great story. brought ters to my eyes
stephers1707 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
this was really great!

hell its almost like me and my marine...

we had meet in high school and his thoughts were to be a are going to make our engament officle when training is over. and get married when he comes home for those 2 short weeks..just 2 1/2 weeks ago he left for boot camp at parris island. the only thing that was wrong with the marine thing was that they couldn't drop him off at the base..he ships out from his city or close to it...

this was a great story! had me in tears and thats a tough thing to do! keep on writing

ooh rah
alexandra chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
i loved this one shot i had read one where e was in the military and b had to pull the plug and i was depresed the rest of the day BUT this is so much better loved it
nicnicd chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was a very sweet story. I cried a bit when it seemed like he was dead, and a bit more when he was all of a sudden there. That was very well done. Bravo :)
Toxic-Miracles chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
such a cute story :)
BookWorm230 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
hurry up with chapter 2 on My Life, My Love, My Everything !
chicagobella chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Great story! It reminds me of the song 'Love Vigilantes' by New Order...
clumsygirl17 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
OH MY GOSH! for a moment i thought he was dead. i really wanted to cry. it was so sweet
Jackie chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw! I love happy endings! I almost stopped reading at the funeral scene but I kept going and I'm glad I did!