Reviews for Vote Saxon
SkyWalkingLuke chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
Now this is how you write a story with Rose and the Master! You fleshed out Rose and the Master’s characters extremely well for such a short fic.
RaziOUAT chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
awesome job. should do more of these.
Aeris Mae chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This gave me chills. Rose was absolutely brilliant, every word and gesture. Bad Wolf, the time vortex itself, bleeding through a mere human? Of course that's scary for the wayward Time Lord! You managed to capture the three i's of the Master perfectly; instability, intelligence, and insecurity. Just amazing.
Tocade chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Oh that was good. As others have said, you picked your words wonderfully. I could see the shadows and the light, and feel the heat. I really like seeing the Master being completely ruffled by Rose, too.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
huh she can freak out the master XD
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This could be an awesome full length story !
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I think this should be canon. Brilliant work!
Charboday chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
You should write more to this, because it is amazing! :)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
oooh Rose freaking Masteer out? cool! Always thought the bbc didnt do enough with the bad wolf thing so i love it when fan authors play with it! And this one is brill! Filled with foreboding, mystery and hidden meaning/challenge...can't go wrong really :D
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I pity him too. Poor broken boy . . .
Dplover13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awesome ...( wolfish smile)
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved this! It seems almost a crime that it is only a one-shot.
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Ah. That was blinkin' good. I clicked it out of idle curiosity at first, along with quite a few others, then closed them all without finishing - but this one...this one stuck in my head, and I just /had/ to finish it.

Your portrayal of the Master during his time as Harold Saxon is quite fascinating. It also plays around with a particular concept for him that I've always wanted to try and address in a fanfic but...hmm, I'm not sure whether it's that I never got around to it, or just didn't quite dare...

I love the dark, really charged atmosphere you've got going on, too. You've treated the Master's insanity in a much more sombre light than a lot of writing does - I really get the sense of him being genuinely tormented by it here.

Well done. :)
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I'm so sorry, I've only just realised there's no review of mine for 'Vote Saxon'! I honestly thought I'd posted one months ago, because I've come back to this story so often that I jsut assumed I'd have told you how much I love it.

The imagery is incredible - I mean that despite its hyperbolic appearance because it honestly is true: I can picture everything as clearly as if (if not more so than)it were on a screen in front of me, and that is amazing in itself, but even more wonderful is that the whole piece is not only vivid but so naturally RIGHT. I'm sorry, my words aren't really conveying how much I enjoy your story, so please accept my desperate, rambling attempt as proof enough of how brilliant it is.

Your constellations were right, since two are circumpolar and the other, Cygnus, a northern summer constellation. You should have used 'wonders' instead of 'wanders' for 'he _ if she knows someone that lives there', but it's not that important considering how beautiful the rest of this is... I'll shut up because I'll sound like a stalker in a minute, but really, it's amazing.

Thank you so much for sharing this with the world. :) Can't believe I just said that. Can't believe I meant it, either, but you're a very good writer. Bye!
lupihns chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was really good! Nice idea and very well written. Well done.

Madasmonty