Reviews for The Trinity Series: recrossposted
Calliech28 chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
The only thing I can say is you should put up a warning for character death. I don't normally complain about characters unexpectedly dying in fic unless it's a major character like this.
BJ chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Lovely bar the last part, made the girls cry. had to hold them back coz they wanted to kill you. Good story hey.
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
overall i loved it! just wish there was a bit more danny/mac
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
nymphadora? rly? even the harry potter universe that's an awful name to stick a baby girl with :/ lol, i hated my parents for my name and it wasn't as bad as that
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
even though I don't get it/agree with slash writers villainizing...is that a word? erm making all the female characters evil bitches, I like this so far, other than every female on the cast your characterizations were really good ) *off to finish reading*
irritated read chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
i think the story was good overall but why did you have to kill greg? Wasn't there anyone else you could have killed off? I mean i liked the story and your other stories but why? I started crying. I loved it please right more.
irritated read chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
Kit Fox94 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
My four favorite slash pairs all mentioned in two chapters. I like already. :)
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
Aw this story is so sweet!
blondebrat2006 chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
Wow..This story was amazing..I loved how you mixed humor with drama and angst..I don't find many stories like this..You had me crying in the last few chapters..I was NOT expecting Greg to die..Overall I really liked this story..
pleasejustletmegetridofthis chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
so first i love the fic! the idea of crossing over all three CSi's is amazing! i really like your style too! and second: you get an automatic favorite for this for putting in daniel amd jack from stargate! it kind of really made my day! but you would have been favorited anyways, i adore the fic!
Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 18 . 4/3/2009
OMG i was like literally crying the last 2 chapters, i cant believe Greg died :( You should have a quick epilouge thingy with Nymphadora like a toddler and shes walking and all, but anyways it could be like Horatio or Speed mentioned Greg and she like perks up or sumthing haha i dunno just seems cute that she'd remember him after yrs ( and if u rly wanna stretch it out, make her a physce or suttin and have him talk to everyone thru her) lamo hahah just spittin suggestions as i type...
EclecticRegard chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
:D I love your writing SO much!
whatmaybe chapter 18 . 1/22/2009
WHY IN THE WORLD DID U KILL GREG? HE'S LIKE THE NICEST CHARACTER EVER!

all in all,good story..loved ur writing