Reviews for If You Love
mossley chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Incredible. I don't know what else to say about this, except it was exceptional, ie, par for the course for one of your works. The description of Grissom burning out like a lamp worked so well in the situation, and Sara's background not allowing him to drag her down with him is probably the best reason I've seen for her leaving.
KatieHL chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Beautifully done. No comparison. I just fell in love with them all over again.
GSD010 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A wonderful companion to the actual scene,giving it much more life and of your stories are exceptional and this is no different.A joy as always.
jade40 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
cute i loved how they saw each other at the end of the esp. i could read their thought it was all over their faces.
bordercollie chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
love it :-)
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
It's beautiful. Thank you.
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aw that was lovely.

AKE:D
Sparky1943 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
You never cease to amaze me with your spot-on characterization. I look forward to your next story, hoping it's very long!
angsty chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Awesome! I really appreciate getting this view of Sara's perspective on The Scene. I love your writing; please consider writing a longer or "further into the future" post-ep.
geekluvinskater chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Such a sweet and beautiful fic. Great work :D
gayarm-agron chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
great story :) I'm sure she was ready to ley him go, but never truely would, cause he's like engraved in her heart xD And I'm really happy that's were they ended up :)
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
What a sweet story. I loved it!
Hooleo chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Thank you.
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
What do I do as soon as I get here? I read your fic.

And it was ADORABLE, and sweet.

His smile was without doubt, so she kissed him again, long and sweet and satisfying. When they stopped for air, she grinned at him. “There’s lots of bugs here, you know.”

Gil smirked at her. “I do, yes.

And that was just too lovely for words.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
that was just beautiful and perfect