Reviews for TOV: Black Brigade
Meteor Gin chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
1. HATE the OC, HATE the attempt to pair him with Rita 10 times as much, I feel like all self-important OCs should drop dead! unless they are really fun, cool ones you can actually get attached to, but I've only ever seen one like that

2. "blue of black"?

3. Estelle is a Good cook. it's Flynn and Rita who aren't.
Meteor Gin chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
... wtf? you can't be serious... o-O
Icephoinex chapter 34 . 8/24/2013
Very well written and you obviously have great love for the game; i can easily imagine the characters through this story :)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
Estelle doesn't require a blastia in order to cast spells. She uses the aer around her to get the energy she needs. All she does is channel the energy into a spell. Also the four spirits help her so she doesn't get tired. That was the only flaw I found but it doesn't stop me from enjoying your story.
Nekura-Chan.XVI-Tales chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
are you for real? I love that line from the movie! i can't believe that anyone would remember it!
KSpaceman chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
The reveal of Yuri and Estelle's relationship was one of the funniest things I've ever read. Also, the giant picture of Yuri's mom, I have a feeling that was inspired by Bleach.

Finally, the wedding would have been the most hilarious thing to read about, ever!
Runty Grunty chapter 34 . 7/12/2012
Great story man, great story.

Just one thing wrong with it: NO PATTY!
Vanquish123 chapter 34 . 7/7/2012
What an amazing story. I really enjoyed it all, and since it left off on such a happy note I love it all the more. I never really knew what to expect when I had a sudden urge to read a YuriXEstelle fanfic, but I just happened to find this story by chance and loved everything about it. I think the greatest part of your story is that you really kept the characters IN character, I don't ever recall anyone doing anything they wouldn't normally do without good reason. Oddly enough, even though I came in wanting some YuriXEstelle, I soon found your RitaXFen pairing to be my favorite of the story. It's an odd thing, as I usually don't care too much for OC's, but Fen turned out to be a VERY fitting character for the group, and actually my favorite. I'm not sure if I even feel like reading any other TOV fanfics, I consider this particular story to be the best piece of TOV fanfiction I will ever read.

Thank you sooo much for writing this story, it's been a great ride.

Vanquish123 chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Wow. So far the story has been a real pageturner. I really enjoy how everyone is very much in character. I surprisingly also enjoy Fen's character, he fits in well with the group. I'm looking forward to reading the rest! :D
Vanquish123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
A very interesting start, and very well written. For the past 24 hours I've seriously been craving for some YuriXEstelle, even though I haven't played TOV in one whole year. I might just have to play it again soon. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your story. :D
Felling chapter 34 . 5/31/2012
Too awesome ! (:
Lightning Samurai chapter 34 . 8/25/2011
This is a WONDERFULLY written story. I'm amazed at the character development, the plot, and how you have a VERY complete epilogue. I loved the way you continued the story after the game was completed. I also have to agree with you on how the game kinda left a little to be desired with its ending, but maybe they did it on purpose for Fanfics like THIS to be written. Very very good story, never to cheesy, never to dark, it's a BEAUTIFUL blend of the two styles. Once again, amazing story and keep up the great work!
endra1 chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
Hey there!

I'm really enjoying this one so far. Your writing style is easy and I feel like you've managed to capture all of the characters I know. I do feel that you occasionally take away from the suspense by putting in a personal comment (like where Yuri faints and Estelle merely wishes he would put his head on her shoulder more often).

Still, a great story! Thanks for writing!
Eyeshield chapter 28 . 3/24/2011
I. LOL'ED. Seeing Rita the way she was made me laugh and say awww. Good job again.
Eyeshield chapter 20 . 3/24/2011
I really loved this chapter. Mainly because I like fluff. But I still liked the comedy and all the rest of the things you did. I really loved the couple as well. Thanks for the story (P.S. I finished the whole story, yes all of it, in one day. Hope you make more good stories!