Reviews for Follow You Anywhere
Guest chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
That is so cool! Update, please.I want to know what happens next! I like that the relationship Garrett and Kate are developing slowly.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
Update, please soon!
DGfleetfox chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Seriously, I despise Edward so much, well I mean I don't put that much energy into it cause I don't care enough about it - Twilight canon in so many ways is terrible (no offense if you like it) it's why I like fanfic that goes another way. Bella with him is so uninteresting, weak, dependent, Mary-Sue-ish... it's very intolerable, their whole relationship is the definition of unhealthy/twisted. And just the idea of a Renesmee (what a horrible name btw, haha) is too freaky to contemplate. Oh other characters of Twi-verse... what would I do without you? :) I really enjoy Garrett and the Denali coven, which is why I'm reading.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I always liked the lone wolves in books. ;)
freckleKaren chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
C'mon this is so awesome, you just MUST return and finish the story! Pretty please?)))
Mistiously chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
It's very good! You really catch the way of thinking of Garrett ;P Very good ;PPPPPPP
ruru-la chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
Love love love this story and Kate and Garrett! They are so adorable together and I love how they are kinda opposites. (I mean, Kate is part of a coven and drinks animal blood while Garrett is a nomad who drinks human blood) Can't wait to read more! I'm really anticipating the "I'll follow you anywhere" scene! XD
ChestnutBrumby chapter 27 . 12/17/2012
Big oops, silly Garrett!

I hope you continue this; you have such a good grip on the pair and it's juuust starting to get good!
st.anderson.tvd chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Even though you haven't updated in like 2 years, pleeeease do, I absolutely love this story so much and if you could continue it I think I would cry with happiness:') so yeah please update, oh and your story's fantastic!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
Okay, so I know you haven't updated in...what is it, 2 years? But I'm still putting this story on my alerts, just in case. Because I love it. And I love Kate. And I really love Garrett. And I'm so glad I found this story, but I'm quite upset that you left it like this. I sincerely hope you come back and finish it off, because it's rather amazing. :)
bcrepn chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Too bad you stopped writing this it was great.

Good read thank you very much
Separate Entity chapter 27 . 9/12/2011
Ohboy.

Major oopsie, in my last review I meant reviewed, not updated. :3

Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Separate Entity chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Sorry I haven't updated yet; it's insanely hot and I'm feeling sluggish.

This is such a great story!

Noticed a bit of irony at the end... Garrett says he will always be a lone wolf, and Kate has an issue with werewolves...
GeeImKate chapter 26 . 5/11/2011
I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish you'll update SOON. because this is really a good story. Honest.
GeeImKate chapter 27 . 4/7/2011
Update update soon )

I love this..

Is it wrong to be a little irritated at Edward here? lol

Cuz I am. anyway I can't wait for the next chapter.

Kate ]