Reviews for Changing Days
Patresa chapter 1 . 6/27
Okay we all know things didn't exactly happened that way. But hey you were right. Look where we are now. Wow, I've been reading early Jisbon fics these days, and I'm noticing most of the writers aren't active. But you are and you believed in Jisbon. Even that early. You're like my hero.
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 5/28
I like the structure of this story. You built this up very nicely. I loved the little scenes that accompanied each of Jane's realizations. I've always been fascinated by Jane and Lisbon's relationship too and am so glad that they got together at the end. I would have loved to see the growth of their relationship in those early years so am glad you wrote your take on that.
HunterAtNight chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love this fanfic! I nearly worship Jisbon! Except…well…I worship sommeone else…best pairing ever!
ifan13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ok, I absolutely adore this fic. It is amazing. The way each step in their relationship and in his evolution as a person started on "one day" each time was brilliant. It was a great way to tie all the different changes in him together. And, I think you did really well with his character, you read him really well. This was fantastic and I learned something about writing from it. Now I'm kind of inspired ... :) Very well done.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awwww :)
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really like your style, and the methodical way you set this one up. I always admire thoughtful organization. Off to read more of your fine work.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I loved reading this. Little moments that, slowly but surely, make him change his views on life (on his life and his goal at least).
Neoholmesz chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aww, I hope this is REALLY how it turns out... I swear, when this show ends ( God FORBID) if they make Jane a killer and end it with him getting put in prison, I'm gonna be pissed...
hungryjunco chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Great job once again. The majority of Lisbon/Jane fics I've read on this site feel rushed and unrealistic but your depiction of Jane slowly coming to terms with his loss and his desire for revenge is thoughtful and believable. The conversation with the former in-laws in particular is the best part of the transition from friendship to romance. You're a talented writer and I know I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of your stories.
theslytherinprincess23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw
yaba chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
aw...i can't believe i haven't reviewed this before. the sweetest and most realistic portrayal of Jane coming to terms. I liked the inclusion of his former in laws and the way his understand was tied to the case. Powerful and yet simple. Wonderful writing :)

Yana
DanceOfTheWhiteMoon chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Uhh, did it get cut off or something? Your story ends up with:

"On each day after Patrick Jane decided not to kill Red John he asked Theresa Lisbon out to dinner and even got used to not looking so surprised when she kept accepting-"

Is there more?

Well, anyway, GREAT story. Jisbon FOREVER!
tromana chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
What I'm loving about catching up with the Jellie nominations is discovering gems like this that I had somehow missed. Thanks for the read.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nice progression on Jane's healing.

Thanks for writing.