Reviews for We Got Nerve
JUSTIN HUSTON chapter 1 . 7/8
Tyler.Glyn.Carl.Clarke chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I love your series and hope that you will begin writing again very soon. I hope you find the time. Tyler
BelieveInLove94 chapter 32 . 10/26/2014
I have just read your whole Liley series and I absolutely love them! I hope you continue them one day as I would love to keep reading this series. I am working on a Liley college series now but it is kind of slow because of life and college. I hope you continue this though! You are a great writer!
scarey-kid chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
I just re-read the full series update. I love how you wrapped up this story.
kestralgirl chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
Just want to say how fantastically amazing your lileyverse is! I wanted to finish reading them all before I reviewed and I finished late last night and Love this sooo much! I'm supposed to be trying to write and finish my own story on here but for the last 2 weeks I've not been able to concentrate on anything or want to do anything besides read you stories, which is all I've done besides go to work and have a few hours sleep here and there. You capture their personalities and the characters themselves so brilliantly and I just can't decide which one on the saga I like best as they're all superb! It's just so addictive and all I want to do is continuing reading the rest that have yet to be created. I understand you've had some issues in your home life and yes your family comes first, but I had to tell you how much I love your personal lileyverse and how much I can't wait for the rest. You have some serious talent and I just want to thank you for writing these stories, because I know I'll be sure to read them again and again :).
Ausllyfan17 chapter 32 . 1/27/2013
Please continue! :) I am literally in love with this sooo much.. :)))
KRaZY.KoLe.GaC chapter 32 . 1/24/2013
Omg. This has got to be the BEST story/series I have ever read. I'm sad to see it end and I would love to find out what's in store for them next. I hope you make another story for the series because it is absoultely amazing. I love it so much.
cammcv chapter 32 . 7/2/2012
Have now finished for 3rd time thank you hope your life gets less crazy good luck. Cam
Artman King chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
That was incredible. I laughed, I cried, I felt the love. This series of stories is awesome. I eagerly await the next instalment. I know its been a year and life can through you for a loop sometimes but I hope to see more Liley goodness soon. Your work is an inspiration to all Liley fans out there. Keep up the good work and God bless.
Sable.Sayomi chapter 32 . 1/15/2012
I finally caught up with you! Let me just say, I was infatuated with all of your stories. I had to read each and every one of them, and get to the end, before leaving a review, because leaving a review meant pausing in my reading. Of course, I paused for school and stuff, but only because it was neccessary. I have to say, you're an amazing writer. You've captured everything so well. I can't believe you've had the dedication to continue writing this series. And if anyone else had written this, it would have been nowhere near as good, because you did such a good job with capturing the characters likenesses. I hope you get on with the 6th story soon! I don't want to end this review because I just want to kesp complementing you on this, but I do have to end it at some point. So... Thank you so much for writing this series! It's amazing!
JessyRae chapter 32 . 10/16/2011
I just finished the last of your Lileyverse stories, and I must say, you are an amazing writer!

I think you dealt with the issues with the girls' relationship well. I hope you can one day write another continuing story! Until then, I guess I shall just reread your other stories!
pat alex chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
hey there Kurrent i just finished reading yur lilleyverse stories and i want to thank you for your wonderful and addicting stories. i look forward to any more lilleyverse items that you may have in mind. i would also like to thank you for your careful handling of the mental health issues through out this series as one who suffers from them i was pleased at the attention you gave it with out over doing it or making fun of it. many thanks to you once more and keep up the awesome work

pat alex
writer-jm chapter 23 . 9/12/2011
Okay, you got me amped up early in this chapter! I was literally buzzing by the time Mikayla was taking the stage! Crazy!

So I'm glad you got me all thrilled! I know you're "on long term break" to take care of your girls (which I am proud of), but wanted to send you some review love! A very good job. It's hard to get better than your normally excellent work, but you pushed your limits with this one!(in a good way)

Metallica? Holey cow! And boom goes the dynamite! Yeah, caught me off guard and kicked me in the face! Yes, I'm a fan. Yes, you surprised me with the song choice and all that. Yes, I can imagine her singing it. I still think she'd have a tough time doing better than James...LOL.

Still rocking! The pole reminded me of the 30 second controversy, but was much more fun this time around. Probably cause she's married to her lady love! Woo hoo!

MileyLover231855 chapter 32 . 8/2/2011
Ok I just want u to kno that your story is by far the best damn story I've ever read on here and I was just wantin u to hurry n get the next part up and going please I really like the Liley story and I think you should make it a nine or ten part story not seven :) pretty please keep writing. :) love ur biggest fan Tori
kram95 chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
i love these stories.. when peyton told melody 2 get the door i knew right away that mel and patty (or should i say trish) were gonna get 2gether... dont ever stop writing cuz these stories are just amazing