Reviews for We Got Nerve
Teletubby2015 chapter 32 . 7/2/2017
Please post the next installment of this Lileyverse
NellieJ2011 chapter 32 . 3/13/2017
Just finished all five of your Lileyverse stories for the third time, and they still blow me away. My only regret is that there isn't anymore of your Lileyverse stories to read. I guess almost six years is too long to expect another story...
Now I'll never know what happens to them in the future. How Lilly's pregnancy went.
Did they ever reveal their true identities to the world?
Did they ever move back to Tennessee.
What happened to Mikayla
I guess I'll just have to use my imagination and write my own story in my head.

Thank you so much for writing about Lilly and Miley, in tha way that Disney never could or would.

Nellie J
Alana1993 chapter 19 . 1/15/2017
It was hard to read this chapter with all the tears in my eyes.
feather flyer chapter 32 . 11/11/2015
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! This was really amazing! And that Fuckin dhxjkdndndkkfnrbfbc of a manager! Hdjrjcikfkfkdkwmslxl! Amazing story, I love it so much! :3
JUSTIN HUSTON chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
CAN YOU DO A ONE SHOT STORY OF MIKAYLA TALKING TO KASEY'S GHOST TO REALLY GIVE MIKAYLA CLOSURE
Tyler.Glyn.Carl.Clarke chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I love your series and hope that you will begin writing again very soon. I hope you find the time. Tyler
BelieveInLove94 chapter 32 . 10/26/2014
I have just read your whole Liley series and I absolutely love them! I hope you continue them one day as I would love to keep reading this series. I am working on a Liley college series now but it is kind of slow because of life and college. I hope you continue this though! You are a great writer!
scarey-kid chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
I just re-read the full series update. I love how you wrapped up this story.
kestralgirl chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
Just want to say how fantastically amazing your lileyverse is! I wanted to finish reading them all before I reviewed and I finished late last night and ...wow. Love this sooo much! I'm supposed to be trying to write and finish my own story on here but for the last 2 weeks I've not been able to concentrate on anything or want to do anything besides read you stories, which is all I've done besides go to work and have a few hours sleep here and there. You capture their personalities and the characters themselves so brilliantly and I just can't decide which one on the saga I like best as they're all superb! It's just so addictive and all I want to do is continuing reading the rest that have yet to be created. I understand you've had some issues in your home life and yes your family comes first, but I had to tell you how much I love your personal lileyverse and how much I can't wait for the rest. You have some serious talent and I just want to thank you for writing these stories, because I know I'll be sure to read them again and again :).
ProudSPNFan21 chapter 32 . 1/27/2013
Please continue! :) I am literally in love with this sooo much.. :)))
KRaZY.KoLe.GaC chapter 32 . 1/24/2013
Omg. This has got to be the BEST story/series I have ever read. I'm sad to see it end and I would love to find out what's in store for them next. I hope you make another story for the series because it is absoultely amazing. I love it so much.
cammcv chapter 32 . 7/2/2012
Have now finished for 3rd time thank you hope your life gets less crazy good luck. Cam
Artman King chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
That was incredible. I laughed, I cried, I felt the love. This series of stories is awesome. I eagerly await the next instalment. I know its been a year and life can through you for a loop sometimes but I hope to see more Liley goodness soon. Your work is an inspiration to all Liley fans out there. Keep up the good work and God bless.
Sable.Sayomi chapter 32 . 1/15/2012
I finally caught up with you! Let me just say, I was infatuated with all of your stories. I had to read each and every one of them, and get to the end, before leaving a review, because leaving a review meant pausing in my reading. Of course, I paused for school and stuff, but only because it was neccessary. I have to say, you're an amazing writer. You've captured everything so well. I can't believe you've had the dedication to continue writing this series. And if anyone else had written this, it would have been nowhere near as good, because you did such a good job with capturing the characters likenesses. I hope you get on with the 6th story soon! I don't want to end this review because I just want to kesp complementing you on this, but I do have to end it at some point. So... Thank you so much for writing this series! It's amazing!
JessyRae chapter 32 . 10/16/2011
I just finished the last of your Lileyverse stories, and I must say, you are an amazing writer!

I think you dealt with the issues with the girls' relationship well. I hope you can one day write another continuing story! Until then, I guess I shall just reread your other stories!