Reviews for All Fall Down
DixieH chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
"Not all ice thaws" that line is a heartbreaker. I think Eames is the Queen of holding on - of never letting go emotionally - I know I know ITWSH - but still that was a momentary tremour compared with the complete breakdown I'd have in similar circumstances. This is a long round about way of saying I thought this last bit especially was very in character. Heart breakingly sad - but still very Eames. - Dix.
DixieH chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Doesn't suck so far! (Quite a compliment. LOL) Actually was very taken with the first chapter so was glad to see the update. - Dix.
superfelix chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Oh dear...now I really cry in front of my PC.

I really hope you can do something happy...sometimes ;o)
lule-bell chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Awe. That's very sweet, and very sad.

The emotions are very strong and I like how you wrote all the characters.

Well done.
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
*shivers* wow...i just...i usually avoid character death fics (drabbles) like the plague but this one (since it came thru at lj) I just had to read. You have really done an excellent job. The beginning of the first one and the end of this one just gives me chills.
lule-bell chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Well, thank you for that second story. They both complement each other very nicely.

Well done.
superfelix chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
And again...it is sad...really sad.
lynne z chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
this was great. Very well done and a great use of the challenge
DixieH chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was well done. I liked the way you connected each scene. I didn't 'like' the last line. It ripped my heart out, but that's ok. I enjoy reading more that just happy endings. - Dix.
Scribere Est Agere chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
The whole story is lovely, but these lines grabbed me around the neck and squeezed:

In January, the water bowl for her sister’s cat freezes over often. Her nephew likes slamming it against the wall until the ice tumbles out, shatters into little pieces.

He likes the sound.

Excellent job.
superfelix chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hey, you can't kill Bobby...this is so sad...sniff sniff.

Poor Alex, could she survieve something like this...again?
lule-bell chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Awe.

Oh that was so sad. Poor Alex... she's already lost Joe, and now she's lost Bobby.

I don't know if she's going to be able to thaw after this one now.