Reviews for Requiem
rachel.weck.5 chapter 5 . 6/1
...Have you forgotten this fic?
Hecseferblade chapter 5 . 2/6
Hope you keep the story going. This is an INCREDIBLY addicting story. Iv read hundreds of story's and this is one of the top 10 story that has me hanging onto every word and anxious to read more. Very well written. Hope you write more soon
Luana LS chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I like the story so far. You do it without too many exageiros and that's good. The lack of updating, however, is discouraging. It's been years anyway. Will you continue to write?
AirbourneEnginuity chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
hm... the only thing that confused me is why didn't Naruto send a shit ton of copies in every direction, then take a roundabout way back to Konoha?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
Pleeeeeease update! I love the story.
ReaperVandreadxProwl chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
This is a good story. I really don't have any criticism for ya. I think a little bit more detail on how other characters feel. I don't know just my opinion. I hope you update soon
raeesmerelda chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
This hasn't been updated since 2009, but I thought I'd leave this review anyway. The story was interesting; I've read a lot of Naruto fanfic, and a lot diverge from Wave, but this is the first time I'd seen Kakashi dying so early on. It's pretty well-written as well (and I mean style-wise, not just grammar and spelling, but there's no problem there either). I like what you've done so far, and hope that someday you'll want to continue it (or rewrite it, either way).
DRAGONSLAYER666 chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
please consider just continuing this story without rewriting it. If you still decide to re write it can you put in an alert in this story so people can know if they are following it. Thanks
hermonine chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Great story and great idea. Never read one like this so far. I look forward to when you start updating again. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Igornerd chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Well, this story has certainly an interesting premise.
I hope to be able to see the rewrite one day!
Toki Mirage chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Well, I read through pretty quickly so I don't have any specific concrit to give you, but since you really want some... *thinks*

Flow. Your flow in your scenes, from one event to another is good. Conflict is also good. You're keeping the ball rolling in this story, keeping us interested, changed Naruto enough to make it believable that he would be able to keep this team alive but not so much that he's out of character.

I'd have to say that you're making Naruto a little too awesome too soon. The chakra thing was too much. You could have just had him use his nose for that, instead of using chakra. Where did he learn it? It kinda came out of nowhere without any hints of it before. Why hasn't he used it on his teammates?

The clone thing? Awesome. It's got its downsides, and it doesn't make him infallible. It's just enough to give him an edge, but not enough to be unbelievable.

My only other thing to say would be the flow of sentences. And paragraphs. That's crafting that takes time. I usually don't put much effort into it in fanfiction myself until I'm editing, but how you say something can drastically change how the reader is affected by it. But ways to help with that is changing up sentence structure, have short and long sentences mixed up, etc. In action scenes, keep the pace fast by using short sentences rather than long ones.

If you wanted anything specific, I'd have to go through it again. I hope this is something to work with for now. :)

Cheers!
Mirage
BeautifulLotus chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
i want more
MisteryMaiden chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
UPDATE! IT'S BEEN NEARLY FIVE YEARS!
SessyFuchs chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Hello,
I just found this story and have fallen simply in love. Sadly There are only three chapters and you wrote in a Alert, that you wanted to rewrite this Fanfiction. Since the last Update was Aug 7, 2009 I wonder if you realy do rewrite it. I realy realy wish for it!

Greetings,
Dodecan
Flighty Variable Z chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I think your concept and ideas are great but I feel that Sasuke is a tiny bit OC. Another thing is I think you should flesh the other charachters and especially Sakura, Sasuke out a little bit more, they seem a bit two dimensional. I think you should add their thoughts in as much as you do for Naruto. True that might make your story longer but it will be worth it. :D