Reviews for Requiem
hermonine chapter 5 . 4/11
Great story and great idea. Never read one like this so far. I look forward to when you start updating again. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Igornerd chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Well, this story has certainly an interesting premise.
I hope to be able to see the rewrite one day!
Toki Mirage chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Well, I read through pretty quickly so I don't have any specific concrit to give you, but since you really want some... *thinks*

Flow. Your flow in your scenes, from one event to another is good. Conflict is also good. You're keeping the ball rolling in this story, keeping us interested, changed Naruto enough to make it believable that he would be able to keep this team alive but not so much that he's out of character.

I'd have to say that you're making Naruto a little too awesome too soon. The chakra thing was too much. You could have just had him use his nose for that, instead of using chakra. Where did he learn it? It kinda came out of nowhere without any hints of it before. Why hasn't he used it on his teammates?

The clone thing? Awesome. It's got its downsides, and it doesn't make him infallible. It's just enough to give him an edge, but not enough to be unbelievable.

My only other thing to say would be the flow of sentences. And paragraphs. That's crafting that takes time. I usually don't put much effort into it in fanfiction myself until I'm editing, but how you say something can drastically change how the reader is affected by it. But ways to help with that is changing up sentence structure, have short and long sentences mixed up, etc. In action scenes, keep the pace fast by using short sentences rather than long ones.

If you wanted anything specific, I'd have to go through it again. I hope this is something to work with for now. :)

Cheers!
Mirage
BeautifulLotus chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
i want more
MisteryMaiden chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
UPDATE! IT'S BEEN NEARLY FIVE YEARS!
SessyFuchs chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Hello,
I just found this story and have fallen simply in love. Sadly There are only three chapters and you wrote in a Alert, that you wanted to rewrite this Fanfiction. Since the last Update was Aug 7, 2009 I wonder if you realy do rewrite it. I realy realy wish for it!

Greetings,
Dodecan
Flighty Variable Z chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I think your concept and ideas are great but I feel that Sasuke is a tiny bit OC. Another thing is I think you should flesh the other charachters and especially Sakura, Sasuke out a little bit more, they seem a bit two dimensional. I think you should add their thoughts in as much as you do for Naruto. True that might make your story longer but it will be worth it. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
What the hell? The two last ones were notes? And you didnt even try to finish wow, just wow and it was soo good.
Crimson Flare101 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I think it's a really good story so far. Except for one thing. It's been nearly four years since you updated. That is wwhat I'm complaining about. FOUR YEARS. PLEASE update or something, it's killing me!
Brenden chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Greatwork! good job on suspense not many writer do that right!
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Wow, I really love this story! I love how Naruto and the crew are developing. I do wonder if Naruto sent out any kind of message to Konoha? After the original clones headed to Konoha were killed by Zabuza, did Naruto send any other message for backup or has he not remembered? Now would be a good time because Zabuza is out. I can't wait for more of this awesome story!
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Hey, it's been a few years since you've looked at this. I don't know if you're even active still. But I loved the base of Requiem, and felt that it had a lot of potential, and I still feel that way. I feel that it could grow to be an epic, and that your take on what we've seen here is absolutely amazing and unique. Perhaps you could post what you've written/edited for this story?

I'd be happy to be beta/editor if you feel you need one.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I hope you can start back your Rewrite of Requiem soon, I really like the plot and overall story so far. Keep up the good work.
ShinyObsessed chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Usually it irritates me when people make Haku a girl, but you've made it clear that she pretends to be a boy for reasons and actually lives like that. I like where this fic is going.
WizardsGirl chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I sincerely adore this fic, just so you know! Very well written, and, while sad about the hiatus, just wanted you to know that. -

Hugs & Kittens,