Reviews for Back to the Beginning
TenRose Holmes chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Great fic! This 'prologue' of sorts really would explain alot about, everything. Good job!

fictoria-2-u :)
Shadow Griffin chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Well dearest, I have to say that I'm shocked and disappointed - at myself, of course! I honestly can't believe that I just now found this story... I deeply apologize to you for not finding it and reading it sooner!

I really have to say that I've enjoyed this story thoroughly (of course, I don't know if you're done with it or not, but still) and am very excited to read more of your work. You have very good grammar and sentence flow (...a surprising rarity nowadays) and, while you did choose a rather difficult subject to write about, you have my kudos and a million invisible dollars for going along with it and continuing on!

Best of luck on your future stories and aspirations!

Happy Writing,

~Eliana
AJ aka stalker chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
this dates back to '09 so i take it your done?
AJ aka stalker chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
yes! you have Dusty! he has always been my fav. even though 'Rabbit is good, Rabbit is wise'... lol
AJ aka stalker chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
like it so far... cant wait till i change chapter page... oh wait...
JenD16 chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
I loved this chapter! I loved the Jo/Bill love scenes! And finally Jonas got slapped! update soon please!
just a reader322 chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
this is really good so far! cant wait to read more! :)
JenD16 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Great chapter, but I hope Jonas leaves. I hope to see more of Jo and Bill's relationship. Update soon please!
JenD16 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
I love this story! I hope Jo and Bill get together soon. I hope Jonas gets punched. Really great story, please update soon!