Reviews for Master of Puppets
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
I'm surprised that Sasori is actually willing to wait for her. That and Deidara is willing to talk freely with here. But I like that side of them that you portray...well...I'd like a little more feeling from Sasori but he's a puppet and it's too early in the story for him to be showing any kind of emotion isn't it. Can't wait to read further .
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Okay. That image you posted in my head kinda scared the living daylights out of me. Gai gluing the green spandex suit to my bare skin would want me to tear my own skin off. Welp, love the story so far. When I first started reading it I was unsure on how it would go but so far it is turning out to be pretty amazing. Can't wait to read further. .
Natasha chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
you do know sakura can heal herself right? She's a medic... Unless this was after Tsunade became hokage, but before Sasuke left the village? That would make more sense.

And Sakura can fight of Genjutsu, thats an ability and makes her useful so Sasuke is really just being an ass. He thought Naruto was useless too, and we all saw how that worked out -
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Omj (jashin) NOT THE SPANDEX! good so far interesting plot
Little Miss Teddie.x chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
thats... really sad... :'/
je 't aime-01 chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
if only my stories turned out this great you did a really good job.. congradulations on completeing it:D
je'taime01 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
ok now it gets really good :D
je'taime01 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
you have a very charistmatic way of writing really captures the attention . :D
je'taime01 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
like it so far .. :P
just really bored chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
i like the story...i really do...but what the hell kinda question is "who is the current hokage?" thats like asking who the president is. other than that, i like it.
ellenmedeiros1995 chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
soo cool update soon
The Serial Typist chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Lol. My gosh I love Kisame-sama(not as much as others I can name, but still...). Thank you for mentioning her creepy obsession with Sasuke-teme. Too many like to slide over that particular aspect of her character :)
TheDancingMarionette chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
sure did a great ,it's nice to read different idea from all sakura fanfic.i'll make it my fave 're amazing.
TurtleFeathers chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Thanks for letting us know. If it's a story half as good as this one, it's worth reading.
Alida-Dillian chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I like your sypie of writing, it's vault but desridifle at the same time. You can tell what the characaters are thinking