Reviews for Feathers
champylin chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
:) I like the last line very much. so much fitting for the theme song of ff12
TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hm. I'm not sure what to think about this one. When I first played Final Fantasy XII I have to admit that the Larsa and Penelo pairing was a definite favourite of mine; I feel as though now I've outgrown that. This was short and sweet, and different. The whole Vaan and Penelo undertone is...unpleasant, in nature. Vaan is so oblivious and silly; why would you let sweet Penelo roam? :P I did like it though. Sorry, my ramblings probably don't make much sense. I try to flesh out how I'm feeling about something by writing it. Long story short though, I did like it. It was cute. At the same time I'm glad it's just a one-shot. D :P
sophiecognito chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh! Just like the song at the end of FF XII. I love those small snippets of the lyrics inside this story. I felt sad for Penny but when Larsa came to the picture...:) Vaan is just so clueless, ain't he?

~fire spirit~
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow, what a great fic, despite its shortness. It definitely got an "aww" out of me, especially at the end. Sort, angst, and very well written. I loved it :D. Great fic, keep up the fantastic work!