Reviews for A Challenge
Enmado61 chapter 1 . 8/26
Hey man loved this story but here is an idea why not contineu it with another story of kim and ron in the same college but with sss still alive and focus it on kim and rons adventures in the college and graduating from there and joining gj this is just a simple thought but i liked how they where in a college created by gj
Baku babe chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was so sad. I actually thought at the middle of the fic that this was what's gonna happen but it's still devastating. Feels like Kim and Ron got a baby to handle cause Junior's mind is like a child's, and so they'd have to handle the fortune until he shows responsability.
AcuraT chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow, a tribute to Ricardo Montalban (otherwise best known as Mr. Fantasy Island, Kahn, or the guy who sells Chryslers). What a nice way to do a small tribute to the man. Good actor, always beleivable and entertaining. Thanks for doing this.
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Well written prequel to School Days. Hmm...that means that GJ agents are with Kim and Ron in School Days...interesting.

How could I of missed this piece? XD

~

Mike.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
captainkoddak1,

I hav only recently found enough time to begin catching up on my KP reading. I just .had. to leave a review for this one...

I could not think of a more fitting tribute to the late great Ricardo Montalban's contribution to the show than your work here.

(Kneels and respectfully bows in honor of the fallen Montalban and Commander Argus)

Be safe, kind captain.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
KP's Man chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Captain,

I thought this was the best tribute to Ricardo Montalban that anyone could only did he love to entertain adults but children as well,and that is why I believe he took the role of Senor Senior Sr.,to bring joy to as many people as possible. You honor his memory with this story better than any tribute on T. only role I like him better in is as Khan Noonian Sighn from "Star Trek".

Thank you for writing this story when you did.

G.B.U.

stuper
noncynic chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very Well Done.
FireStorm2K7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
A fine tribute to an outstanding man. Well done Captain.
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
An appropriate farewell to the voice of Senor Senior Sr.-Kim and Ron's most chivalrous foe and voiced by a true gentleman of the old school: Ricardo Montalban. What a giant!

Thank you.
daccu65 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Now THAT is the proper way for S to check out. Well done, Captain.

daccu65
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
So long, Mister Montalban.

Very good tribute fic; quite fitting with the Seniors' episodes.

Keep the good writing.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Yes Capt, Ricardo was a giant. And he will be missed. A nice way for S to go off into the sunset.

Sorry for not reading all your updates sooner, but I have been busy with some writing of my own. The first one posted. I wasn't the one that I planned, just the first that came up.

Keep up the good work Bud.

Right hand salute to you too,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
whitem chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Nice little tribute here Captain. It seems that you feel the same way about Triple S that I do.

Makes me wonder though how Kim and Ron will watch after Junior. Will they train him to help out on missions?

Until the next...
Midnight6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I looked into this fic purely by chance, as S intrigues me as a character. I think I read a fic once where he reached out to Kim's parents, simply because he could relate to them, being aparent himself. If it weren't for his "evil" tendencies, or even despite them, he is pretty much the very picture of a strong, nurturing, loving father figure. So that added quite a lot to my sadness at hearing of the passing of Ricardo Montalban. I actually didn't know till now that he was both Khan and the SpyKids' grandfather. It's silly, but I never looked it up.

But the circumstances gave the writing all that much more punch. And I'm willing to bet it gave most of the readers the inexplicable urge to call their own fathers, just to hear their voice. I know I did.

Lovely tribute.
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
A masterful tribute, and fitting end for such a magnificent villain.