Reviews for Valentine cuteness?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
d'awwwwwwwwwww so cute
bruuuuua chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aww, that's so sweet! I loved this:3
WildNeko chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was a good one-shot story and shouldn't be continued. Just leave it like that, it's perfect! I feel sorry for Kagami for being turned down, but it's all for the better. Now her and Konata are together.

How sweet. x3 And so were those cookies I bet... KONA-CHAN! I want a taste too~ lol

Ja ne~
Yajuu-27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hello! D

Another story of yours I like the end of the fic was so swet~ I just love the way Konata acts )

Good luck for your other fictions!
Koi-no-Iro chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Pretty cute. Well in-character. But please improve your writing skills. It would have been far more enjoyable that way.
XZxYxZX chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OMG! only a few days till valentines and i read this! I'm overwhelmed with fluff. Thanks!
Personudon'tknow chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
It was pretty okay for a story you wrote as a beginner. The characterization is perfect. The writing... all I can say is keep at it! There's room for improvement! I'll probably read some of your other stories, since this one was cute. Have a good one!
Doctor-T chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Actually that was pretty good.

If you change your mind about the sequel, I'd read it.
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
*feeds review rabbit* Good fic really. you deserve your review food.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Pretty good story. especially when Kagami calls Misao a player. That part made me laugh.
kutoki chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw it was so adorable. I loved it. I totally give it a 5/5
Tamara chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
That was very cute! Well written too, make one with Minami and yutaka and I will love you forever. :3

But you don't have to. XD.

Awesome story.
Duran the Warrior chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
No offense, but doesn't need yet another angsty KONAMI fic... at this rate there will be so much saturation that I might not even bother reading them.

Well I doubt this will be listened to, since fans seem to be insistant on flooding fanfic sections with fanwankage as opposed to full hearted attempts at the art of writing.
nukerjsr chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I think it's cute, but the synopsis really gives off the wrong feel for the story. The whole situation with the boy (who doesn't really do enough to be considered an OC) is rather insignificant compared to what else happens in the story. And she loves him, but then loves Konata? Lolwut?

But it is nice. I kind of like Kagami and Konata throughout the story since it reflects on their relationship a lot. And the little bits with Misao and Ayano were rather sweet. So it's a good story, but not really memorable.

I seriously wouldn't do the sequel though. Think about Romeo and Juliet anyway. Two teenagers fall in love at first sight, get married, and commit suicide IN FOUR DAYS. That's just boneheaded stupidity there.
majinandrew chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
just one thing. why is the guy cast in a negative light just because he didn't like kagami? is he supposed to say yes even though he doesn't like her? this part makes little sense and is a little sexist towards males. but the rest is good, so good job.