Reviews for All She Wanted
appalove chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
...annnd THAT'S how you write in-character Hyde and Jackie! Hyde definitely should have reacted in some way to Jackie leaving and getting angry then opening up when he understood her problem is what he'd do. The writers were acting ridiculous from "Winter" through to the end of the show.
Winter Blake chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Great story! I wish the show had ended like this instead of the crap that was season 8.
katieam1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Love the story! Just how it should have been!
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
really sweet
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aw they are just so damn cute! And in chracter too
Fangster chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Awesome, it should've ended up this way.
mende5525 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
AWE! Why couldn't it have been like this? Stupid writers having no soul or passion for the characters they create! I loved your story.
talia2079 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Cute story! Now why couldn't the writers have given us something sweet like that instead of following disaster of season 8? :)
bdbg chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
AW so sweet Ioved it brilliantly written! so J/H ish
Sweeneytoddkillerfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
nice!
AliCat chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aww, this is really sweet. I always thought this breakup was dumb, and the way they got back together was even worse. "Even wronger" my ass. It's just too bad the freakin writers had to turn Hyde into a damn robot or they could have worked through the fight like this. I like your version way better.

:D
glitterlikegold chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
this is awesome this is how this fight should have ended. JH 4eva
diaryofanna chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
adorable.

:[

it just made me sad. i miss jackie and hyde.

i really liked it, though. very well written.
AS chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Great job, good story! I really liked how in-character the two remained in your story.
ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
You really did well with how they express themselves. I'm just sad that it didn't happen in the show.