Reviews for Kiss and Tell
rachel chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I just loooove your story. It's amazing. I like wills brothers story but LOVE will and Sophie. I don't really care about wills brother. I just wanna know about will and Sophie. It's just sooo cute pleeeease update spoon. I'm dying to read more.
Melissa chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Love your stories especially will and sophie and I love how you brought a love life for Shiloh but don't make sophie and will disappear
strange sally chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
wooooooow woow hold on dereeeee why id you stopppp i want to c wher diss goessss purrrrrr...leaseeeee for \anyonexx sakee keeep writinnn im dyin to read duh nxt chpter lol plz plz plz wiv a cherry on toplol
Renesmee Cullen101 chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Hey - 2012! could you PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ write more? Thanks Renesmee Cullen101
Believe-Your-Imagination chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
it good so far

keep goving
TomRiddle94 chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
yay finally! update soon please! :D
guardgirl414 chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
TomRiddle94 chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
hey, i LOVE your stories. I think Serendipity and Kiss and Tell are good enough to even be a book. please keep writing!
PrivateGirl116 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I can't wait either! haha...thanks a bunch for updating! this was great please continue and on the advice/suggestion front i honestly cant think of any as i said this was awesome!
guardgirl414 chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
guardgirl414 chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
PrivateGirl116 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
YEAH! i am now a fullfilled human being...seriously i have missed Will and Sophie gosh thanks so much for updating...MORE PLEASE :D
PrivateGirl116 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Ok, Two words: LOVE IT! This is absolutely great. An amazing follow-up to Serendipity! Please...Keep going. You don't want me to DIE do you! I'm kidding, but seriously, UPDATE!
guardgirl414 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
pixidancer22 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Oh, I am first of all really glad you are continuing, and second of all, I really like the story so far! Keep goin! :)