Reviews for Fishing
The nerdy geek chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Okay i really love this story it was amazing lol...
But you know whats better if you make a love story witch isnt only having sex ...im not saying having no sex but actually add like their madly inlove for eachother...had to get that out of my system byeee random people out there
avamura chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hahaha yeah i also think Abe is kinda cute... XD Like this. Sequel, please?
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I loved it so much. Keep up with the good work.
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Sometimes I really love these PWPs. And I like the Spock shout-outs with the psychic connection. Nice work.
Broken-Latin chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh, dear god that is funny. I love the Hellboy movies, so this was weird. I think it was one of the best written hellboy peices I have read, except that you make Hellboy sound kinda like he;s using a bad fake gangster voice. I must admit, I was cracking up most of the time I read it.

It would be very unlikely that it would happen, but I do like this peoce. Thanks for the laughs.
HeroineOfOlympus chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Dude! wtf they just found out they loved each other and then they stat having sex wtf...btw im not really a fan of yaoi,and Abe's my crush dude so i dont know what else i could say for this story
BatmanXJoker chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
awsome story i loved it
Death's Silver Shadow chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
awesome!

i loved it!

i hope you do write some more :)

can't wait!

*_*
Veno7913 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
aww that was sweet
Seagoatink chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
hey its really good and i think you should
I ended my life chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow..just...wow...

you wanna know whats funny?

I watched Hellboy and the Golden Army and when the movie was over, I got on the internet and went to and thought 'hmm, I wonder if they have HellboyxAbe yaoi...'

I look and found this! I love it, if you're gonna make a sequel, you better do it...quickly...
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
So cute!.i luv it! Chapter 2 s'il vous plaƮt
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
sequel sequel SEQUEL! That was adorably awsomely sexy! (that made no sense did it?)

loved it!
ulyferal chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Though this could have used a spell checker, it was otherwise really good and very sexy. Great work and yeah,a sequel would be really great.
kitashvi chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OMFG, THANK YOU! It took you long enough, but it was totally worth it! In my opinion, I don't think this should be turned into a SERIES, but an small one-shot style sequel would be good.

Hope you find your folder soon...you're the best HB/Abe writer I've seen!

Kit