Reviews for Why You NEVER Give Naruto Sweets!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 2 . 3/16
Hey, I've read a story where the woman dominated the man. I was in awe.
Issei Hyoudou1995 chapter 8 . 3/10
This fan-fiction was so funny, good job
Crimson Reader86 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Really really good story and the evil plots just because sweets made naruto hyper well more than usual just wow and did I mentioned it was pure genius please follow up the story
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
BWAHAHAH XD Oh my GOD some ideas were so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing!
Pfffft seriously great job ~
LolieG chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
Hahaha, man this was gold! Wish Naruto was on suger high with the Akatsuki as his targets or Orochimaru haha.
Titania1796 chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
estuvo muy divertido
MR.Self-Insert chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
This story was so freaking funny it gave me an idea for a story i might write
Fireball Massacre chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
it was hilarious. nice job.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
This is awesome and RANDOM!
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh, lol. THIS is hilariously funny, gold absolute. Who woulda thought Sasuke would have a craving for tomatoes? Oh, man. I almost busted a nut chuckling so hard when I read the part where Naruto revealed he had bought ALL Tomatoes that reside in the Fire Country.

Shoot. Sasuke's gonna be given the run around. Naruto's on that Aizen-shit and i love it. :D
Lord Farsight chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
sweet mother of panakes, that was hilarious!
dracohalo117 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I needed a good laugh...yay!

dracohalo117
las chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
OMG LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL I LOVE THIS COULDNT STOP LAUGHING XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
las chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OMG this is hilarious XD XD XD XD
muffins chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
god dammit woman/man/whatever you got talents i was laughing the entire time and i swear my parents think i'm crazy now but yeah they should be used to it by now anyways continue writing epic fics because i love your stories (sorry if i wrote anything wrong english is my forth language)