Reviews for Miniskirts! or not
PsychoWriter16 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This story... Made me die... of laughter... inside... Well done, my fellow writer. Well BLOODY DONE! XD
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
And damn do I this oh so very much! Go Ed!
AmbiguousOuroboros chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
XD My god this has got to be the BEST one-shot I have read for the RoyEd pairing XD Great work XD

Crowfether chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
oh dear god LOL!

i was almost crying in laughter!

absolutely loved it!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
ROFLMAO... I love this story, never fails to make me laugh. Excellent job ::claps::
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
loved it! and if you wrote a sequel, i'd read it.
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
"And that is why you never accuse Edward Elric of being pretty."

So true, so true. I couldn't stop laughing throughout this whole thing! Ed just ANNIHILATED Roy's dream of a miniskirt army!
Reimei Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Roy Mustang looks dead a miniskirt. HAHA! Genius! I almost fell outta my chair when I read that. Keep up the great work.
ichigofan01 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
lol, aww..poor roy
slapyou-intheface chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
OMG! This has to be the funniest fanfic I have ever read. And its about time everyone realized just how sexy edward is. lol
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Fluffy the Cat Demoness chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
WOW! Hahahahahaahaha! That was so funny! You just have to make another one! I loved it! And I want to know Roy's answer which just has to be yes! I mean come on! Ed is just sexy! Note I said sexy, not pretty. Please don't hurt me Ed! _
love-peace-music chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
oh please you have to do at a few more chapters, this is way to good of a story to just end at chapter one. i laughed so hard i almost cried! love it!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Is that quoting of the amazing Vic I spot?