Reviews for Realize
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I hope you'll be doing another El Tigre story in the future. It doesn't have to be a sequel, I just love how you've written the characters.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin
1337kitsune chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Perfect, that's all I can say. I loved how you used the Titan as the villain, his revenge seeking ways were perfect for this fic. You also described their relationship splendidly! I loved how it felt so belivable and cute hehe. The ending was wonderfully done! You made it to where it didn't sound cheesy, but it was a perfect ending for these two, magnifico. Why did I just type that? That's weird...Oh well. I loved this fic, and also, here's something that will make you laugh, I found this fic due to that picture on deviantart of yours, I loved it and read the fic, loved the fic, I'm happy. Plus, this is wonderful insipration for my fic, I'm using the Titan too, he's just the perfect villain isn't he? Sorry for such a long review, it's to make up for not reviewing the other chapters hehe, also, here is my shameless advertising, please take a little peek at my fic and give me critisim! I crave feedback on what can make me better!

Ah, almost forgot, my favorite part was chapter 5, when Manny became the ancient Tiger Spirit, I had the same idea for my fic, than you did it, haha! Great writers think alike, although...I'm not that great, but you definitly are. What, you think I'm buttering you up so you'll read my fic? This is absoultly true...What can I say, I have a little villain DNA running in me. Also, you got Manny's whole artist thing from where the creater said he would grow up to be an artisit didn't you? If not, than you have an amazing understandment of El Tigre...nah, it's both hehe! Awesome story! All characters were amazing, not only are you a writer, your also a director of a play-you just don't know it yet
krazykookiegirl chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Excellent! I truly enjoyed it which hard for me to do! You know that everyone loves a good fight, especially between friends. XD very good job!
Extrani chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Aw, adorable story about how no matter hard things get, you can always rely on a person whom you secretly love and trust.
5js123 chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
you were "mega-super-duper-reallycool-awesome-perfect-seriouslygreat" on this fic.

if you want brief, you did SPECTACULAR!
Cara chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
OMG that was the best damn story ive ever read.

youre like,really good!

i LOVED it.
Black Durion chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
i love this story plain and simple
Bell.Bit chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I LOVE IT!1
heart is a bloom chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Aw... that was nice !

you made a great story!two thumbs up:)
Tiger21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
It is obvious that you don't know a thing about El Tigre.

Why all American teenage fangirls must ruin every single good series with poorly written fanfics that have nothing to do with the original thing?

I don't know what you think you will become when and if you ever grow up but it had better to be something where creativity isn't needed.
Nameless chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is a nice fic but it could use some new ideas. I have seen so many similiar fics that I don't find very much new in this one. I don't mean that it is bad since it isn't but it could have used something more to make it perfect.

It is important to be different. It is the only way to get noticed. Inventing new is very difficult but it is worth it.

But I am sure your next fic or pic will be even better. I have seen your art and I like it very much. I am sure that you as a mature person can take some constructive critique. You have great potential so you should demand only the best from yourself.

In USA people like you can reach everything they want but back here in Mexico there is no hope for anyone.

Your friend who wishes to remain nameless. :)
Puppyloveimani chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
Where to start? First I LOVE the story concept! I also love how you made Manny an artist. Now he's officially one of us! (artist that is) And it still has the typical El Tigre vibe!

What can I say? I love everthing about it. You must be the most awsome story writer I know! I can TOTALLY see this being an episode! Like the at the end of season 3. It's so perfect!

The best fanfic (and story) Ive ever read. Keep writing! For all our sake!

~Puppylove

P.S. This is PuppyloveImani from the DA!
floatinglights chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Aww, so adorable! This is definitely among the best El Tigre fanfics I've read so far. It was really sweet and touching, the humor was good, it wasn't overly dramatic or sappy and it was true enough to the show, which I know is very difficult when writing for a cartoon like this one. I love the way you portrayed Zoe and Diego; not like completely horrid super villains, as is the case with way too many fics, but just the way they are in the show.

Really nice job with this, and I hope you'll write more of them in the future!
LittleBlue33 chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
great story

I really enjoyed it
LittleTiger488 chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
To MasterofTigre and DWFan. I would first like to point out that my review section is not your IM chat.

Tigre if you wanted me to respond to your review, I had no way of doing so because you're anonymous. Have you left an email I would have gladly responded. Apparently though you feel as if you deserve a response to what you describe as a "flame". I have gotten many flames in my life, don't assume I have not just because the majority of my reviews are good. I cannot expect to please everyone.

I didn't see your review as such, just a comment that indicated the fic was not liked by yourself. You are entitled to your opinion and by all means this is the internet and you are welcome to share it. But also know I am entitled to my own opinion and will write what I please despite whether or not you deem it worthy of reading. If my story does not please you, you of course, do not have to read it.

Will I admit to it being uncreative? Perhaps it is cliche and riddled with fangirlisms, but I'm sorry... that's exactly what I am. A fangirl. I would like to consider myself an intelligent one who is NOT a teenager, but I digress. And this is fanfiction. It is the ability to take characters belonging to someone else and depicting them in a way you would like to portray them as. I have not committed any crime by doing that. I simply wrote a story I found amusing and decided to share it with anyone else who wanted to read it. And many people did enjoy it and for that I'm glad I could provide them with some entertainment.

I appreciate your review and your honesty and in no way "went crying to my friends" because it offended me. DWfan is in no way my friend. In fact, I doubt she even read my story. She just felt the need to jump to my defense and I really have no idea why. It's nice to be liked I suppose.

Though your review on my story did not offend me, your comment about how my friends are afraid of me did. You do not know who I am, just that I have written a story you don't enjoy. Why you're so vindicated that it did not meet your fanfiction requirements is mind boggling. You didn't like it, you spoke your peace, I listened, and yet you still felt you needed to insult my friends. For the record, several of which do not even like the show and have outwardly told me they're not interested in reading a story about it. That's fine, this was just something for me to do in my spare time.

I adore the show. I adore the characters, the culture, the heart, and everything about it. As an animator myself, I truly appreiciate it down to the last frame. But I repeat myself. This is fanfiction. There are no rules.

I am deeply sorry you didn't enjoy my story but I am not sorry for writing it and I will not delete it if that's what you're hoping I'll do. I hope your quest for stories that meet your approval finds you well. Thank you for reading, thank you for the honesty, even though I will disagree with your opinion, and if you do read this, thank you for doing such.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »