Reviews for Realize
Andrea chapter 6 . 8/17
This was very well written, and everyone was in character! I'm admittedly not much of a Manny and Frida shipper, but this was still a very enjoyable and sweet read. Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Can't want for you to wrght more
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I hope you'll be doing another El Tigre story in the future. It doesn't have to be a sequel, I just love how you've written the characters.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin
1337kitsune chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Perfect, that's all I can say. I loved how you used the Titan as the villain, his revenge seeking ways were perfect for this fic. You also described their relationship splendidly! I loved how it felt so belivable and cute hehe. The ending was wonderfully done! You made it to where it didn't sound cheesy, but it was a perfect ending for these two, magnifico. Why did I just type that? That's weird...Oh well. I loved this fic, and also, here's something that will make you laugh, I found this fic due to that picture on deviantart of yours, I loved it and read the fic, loved the fic, I'm happy. Plus, this is wonderful insipration for my fic, I'm using the Titan too, he's just the perfect villain isn't he? Sorry for such a long review, it's to make up for not reviewing the other chapters hehe, also, here is my shameless advertising, please take a little peek at my fic and give me critisim! I crave feedback on what can make me better!

Ah, almost forgot, my favorite part was chapter 5, when Manny became the ancient Tiger Spirit, I had the same idea for my fic, than you did it, haha! Great writers think alike, although...I'm not that great, but you definitly are. What, you think I'm buttering you up so you'll read my fic? This is absoultly true...What can I say, I have a little villain DNA running in me. Also, you got Manny's whole artist thing from where the creater said he would grow up to be an artisit didn't you? If not, than you have an amazing understandment of El Tigre...nah, it's both hehe! Awesome story! All characters were amazing, not only are you a writer, your also a director of a play-you just don't know it yet
krazykookiegirl chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Excellent! I truly enjoyed it which hard for me to do! You know that everyone loves a good fight, especially between friends. XD very good job!
Extrani chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Aw, adorable story about how no matter hard things get, you can always rely on a person whom you secretly love and trust.
5js123 chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
you were "mega-super-duper-reallycool-awesome-perfect-seriouslygreat" on this fic.

if you want brief, you did SPECTACULAR!
Cara chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
OMG that was the best damn story ive ever read.

youre like,really good!

i LOVED it.
Black Durion chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
i love this story plain and simple
Bell.Bit chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I LOVE IT!1
heart is a bloom chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Aw... that was nice !

you made a great story!two thumbs up:)
Tiger21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
It is obvious that you don't know a thing about El Tigre.

Why all American teenage fangirls must ruin every single good series with poorly written fanfics that have nothing to do with the original thing?

I don't know what you think you will become when and if you ever grow up but it had better to be something where creativity isn't needed.
Nameless chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is a nice fic but it could use some new ideas. I have seen so many similiar fics that I don't find very much new in this one. I don't mean that it is bad since it isn't but it could have used something more to make it perfect.

It is important to be different. It is the only way to get noticed. Inventing new is very difficult but it is worth it.

But I am sure your next fic or pic will be even better. I have seen your art and I like it very much. I am sure that you as a mature person can take some constructive critique. You have great potential so you should demand only the best from yourself.

In USA people like you can reach everything they want but back here in Mexico there is no hope for anyone.

Your friend who wishes to remain nameless. :)
Puppyloveimani chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
Where to start? First I LOVE the story concept! I also love how you made Manny an artist. Now he's officially one of us! (artist that is) And it still has the typical El Tigre vibe!

What can I say? I love everthing about it. You must be the most awsome story writer I know! I can TOTALLY see this being an episode! Like the at the end of season 3. It's so perfect!

The best fanfic (and story) Ive ever read. Keep writing! For all our sake!

~Puppylove

P.S. This is PuppyloveImani from the DA!
floatinglights chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Aww, so adorable! This is definitely among the best El Tigre fanfics I've read so far. It was really sweet and touching, the humor was good, it wasn't overly dramatic or sappy and it was true enough to the show, which I know is very difficult when writing for a cartoon like this one. I love the way you portrayed Zoe and Diego; not like completely horrid super villains, as is the case with way too many fics, but just the way they are in the show.

Really nice job with this, and I hope you'll write more of them in the future!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »