Reviews for Welcome Home, Mrs Whitlock
Twilightcullens chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Good
Khyharah chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This was cute! I do love a jasper/bella story so when I saw this one I couldn't resist. A nice little romp through haitory. And I like that u didn't make bella all powerful and such. Her abilities fit. Great job!
monkeygirl1425 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
OMFG! I love this soooo fucking much! It's just so cute!
RosaConnor12 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This was cool because I look for stories were bella and jasper were both from the civil war era.
fish337 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Aw
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I like how concise and yet very eloquent this story is. It's very enchanting... ok how 'big words' loquacious of me! LOL!
Bottom line: I love it and I wish you would write more Twilight and even Maybe some cross-overs? Like: Twilight/Harry Potter or Twilight/other vampire series (tv or book)
Leila chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Wonderful! I cried like crazy in the beginning to when she was changed! Great Job! :)
Val draco foreva chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Awwwwww if you have a tonnner twilght Bella swan doll I would buy if for 13$ thanks he
Valerie chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
How sweet awwww oh if you have a tonner twilght turn me Bella swan I need it for my barbie collection thanks hehe
Sparkle15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
After all of those years they were finally reunited. It just means they were truly meant to be. Awesome story! I like how it's one big one shot.
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 12/16/2012

love it
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Amazing Story SweetSouthernGal
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Though I've read many similiar stories using this plot, there HAD only been one that properly did it justice, now it's safe to say that I can change that number to two.

Amazingly sweet and beautiful and wonderfully detailed, and all accomplished with only one chapter!

Great job.