Reviews for Pure Ecstasy
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Moi lovey itty! It is amazing! Very very suggestive, but still a little innocent! awesome!
cheriper chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
It's cute.:D
Leviticious chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I reviewed as you said and i thought it wasn't cool...IT WAS FRIGGIN' AMAZING!

I thought the way you described her trip and Sasuke being there, it was almost like you knew how it felt. I do have a few issues with the drugs though.

Ecstacy is not illeagle everywhere though. In some countries (like the places its made), you can do it where you want, and you can do it how you want. Its like cocke, it is leagle in southern america because it is made there. I am just curious. Do you know how many slaves die to make DRUGS like E, yaba, and rock! Did you ever come to the conclusion that halluconigens/ amphetimines like E, L.S.D, P.C.P can rott the fuck out of your brain so much your brain so much that you forget how to breath. It would be one thing if Sakura was smokking american bud (cuz no one dies for that), but she is doing something that people that are your age and younger die for.. That five year old slaves die to make! if you did, which i am not saying you did, then i'd be ashamed and disgusted.

Other than that little out burst, GREAT JOB!
yukibozu chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I don't mind if it goes on and on and on and on and on and on...

haha

I liked this a lot. I'm not making you update, but I AM requesting it. D
sonia chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I's good, but ending is kinda cliffy... So, what were they?, just best friend or a couple?..

Thanks for the story, but still think the ending was cut short.
The Lone Critic chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
It was really good who you placed all the major fanfixction characters in there, and I really think that the story has a lot to say and it says it in a creative and advertised style. It's easily one of the best things I've read on this site.