Reviews for Teddy Bear
Daisy8000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was so adorable, I loved it :D
Your head-canons always make sense, heck, I'm starting to adopt the "Axel, Roxas, Namine, Demyx, and Larxene" are good friends one, adding Xion to the mix XD Or-wait... noope, I can't OTL

Anyways, awesome one-shot
(This is Daisy8000 from dA, BTW)
JustCallMeReader3971 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Do a Namine and Larxene... :-)
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Aww that was nice. I enjoyed the Incandescence stuff written in there. And I dunno if anyone's already said this, but at the end in the A/N, it says T-sh*t. ...Not T-shirt. LOL
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
A Larxene and Namine pairing? Hmm... never thought of that before, but now that I am, I like it! lol The two are so different from each other, but they could really have some girl-bonding moments that you clearly couldn't get from anyone else in the Organization.

Great job!
iandin123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aww, how adorable :3
Myrrh chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aw. Sweet, touching, two of my favorite characters. What more could a bored girl want? Thanks for the entertainment. Keep writing!
SharleaNorth chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This was cute. I can see what you mean about the comparision to Axel and Roxas's realtionship. That's a really cute idea. I can definately see Larxene as being someone who wants to be kind and kinda motherly, but doesn't want to hurt her reputation. Very cute story. .

Sharlea
svadaynavilfari chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Sweet : D
Technobabble1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This is an interesting idea. if you could it would be interesting for you to explore this, maybe find a reason why in the games, Larxene has such disdain for Namine.

also how do you get the strinking hypon thing over Namine's name!
NovaIce chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This is a GREAT start! I hope you write more soon! One of the good Larxene out there. Seriously. It's hard to find a good one these days XD! I hope you update soon!

NovaIce
Shadow Star.EXE chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
If Larxene wasn't such a sadist, I could definitely see this happening. Sadly, in the game, she's cold and unfeeling. I wish they had at least made her act a little more...like a girl, instead of a complete bitch.

But I still love Larxene as she is anyway.

Great oneshot! Very cute!
kikofreako chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I really enjoyed this- I've always imagined Larxene and Namine having some sort of connection. Larxel hints were also appreicated. :)

All around, very orignal. I liked it a lot! :D