Reviews for Hypervigilance
SoRikuRox chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
Wow! i really liked that this was long but interesting and the story kept moving fast so i didn't get bored and didn't want it to end (and yay its not over yet!) I hope u update soon cuz this ROCKS.
I'm sorry, but unlike Riku, I can find it in myself (quite easily actually) to hate Evann, no matter how sickeningly nice he is. Especially hated him when he told Sora that he only had a week to get his stuff outta HIS apartment! I mean really! SORA is the one that owns the place because SORA is the one who owns the massage clinic downstairs! Seriously, he pisses me off. I'm glad that Sora left him. I liked him briefly in the flashback that he helped Sora. But still hated him...(sorry Evann fans here).
THIS ROCKS. Please please please continue this!
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was an amazing story!
Popular Cloth chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Loved this story XD I really just felt bad for a lot of the people in the story though... Lot's and lots of sad moments... BUT! Plenty of awesome moments as well! I hope this isn't the end for the story though.
BRP chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
This was so wrong in so many ways but so right that it kept me hooked to the end. Awesome story.
Obsidian Thunder chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
holy hell! when i clicked on the link to this story hoping to high heavens for a good read i was not expecting this! i could not close the lid of my laptop. This is freakin amazing.
XBond of FlamesX chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
i kinda want riku and tidus to stay together which is weird cuz i really am not into that paring. for some reason i really mad at sora for runeing it for them. i really like this story so far oh and im on chapter 9
DogWizard chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
This is a VERY nice story, and I really hope you update it again soon. It's a unique and interesting blend of canon and AU, although I wish there was more refrence to canon.

It would be great if we could see the Keyblade and the Way To Dawn one more time before the end, even if they're not fighting anything.

But it's your story, and you know best, so I'm sure whatever ending you decide on will be perfect.
Naive-Symphony chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
this chapter was really great. when you tie in concepts from the game, it's not corny or cheesy like other fanfics. it makes sense and it's well written, so i applaud you for that. i loved the progression of mood in both sora and riku in this chapter. really great stuff. this story's quite long now! keep up the good work :)
H3manga00 chapter 16 . 11/4/2009
There wasn't much on this chapter, but I still liked it. Sora and Riku are both f*ed up in their own individual ways, and if you do put them in therapy, it might be interesting depending on how you write it. Can't wait for the update.
adalin chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
This fic is absolutely amazing. Lately I have been rather disenchanted with Kingdom Hearts fanfiction but this one got me back into it (and got me drawing too!). I read every chapter in one day... I just couldn't stop! I absolutely love the way you write all of the characters. You really managed to keep thier integrity even when you are taking creative license with them (I think Sora almost seems more real in your fic than in the game). Thank you for the great fic. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
keldjinfae chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
Hey there, long time no see! Sorry about that.

I adored this chapter. There were a couple of times when the POV switched and it took me a second to catch up, but other than that everything was just great. The drama is very realistic, breaks (especially marriages) aren't clean, have a lot of issues and emotional baggage, and it definitely isn't easy for the "new guy" in the picture either. All of this is coming across just perfectly, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Naive-Symphony chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
wow that chapter sure was an emotional roller coaster. they sure do like to fight a lot. still, i can't blame riku for feeling so tense. and i can't blame sora for having trouble just throwing away a three year relationship like it was nothing. poor boys, i want them to have a happy ending. :/
Tamouri chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
Well, I'm glad that Sora finally made a choice. Perhaps now, someone other than him can be happy? God, I just hate how this Sora seems so selfish! But...well, the divorce is gonna be fun at the least. And maybe, just maybe, I can soon expect a happy ending. *crosses fingers* Keep up the amazing work! Much happy and joyness to you until the next time.
lionheart0601 chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
nice short chapter to move forward. loved it as usual cant wait to see how it ends up next.
snowgummi chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
"The door was shutting behind them. And once the door had been shut behind them, there was nowhere to go but forward."

I REALLY hope Evann doesn't go and stick his foot in that door before it closes completely... Riku and Sora just have to end up together! Ah, I'm stressing, because I know you've decided if they will or not, and that's sort of scary, because I know you were on the fence.

Anyway. I love this story to pieces. It's so addictive (and because it's utterly amazing, not because it's so bad it's good). Even more than the story, I can't stop reading this because of your writing. I think I said this in a review for something else by you, but you have this ability to make the smallest and simplest things seem so beautiful and significant. It's refreshing, because you take the time to write, rather than put words on a page and hope they make a story.

This story has sent me to so many emotional extremes, so thank you :) I can't wait for the next update :)