Reviews for Stalking
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
I'd like to see this continue.
The language you used in this chapter when Wanda is in her room thinking about John reminds me of the song Unwell, specifically the opening lyrics...
"All day, staring at the ceiling making friends with shadows on the wall.
Braelyn Briar chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
This story was absolutely adorable! I love Romy and all, but there's just something about Jonda that makes me squeal like a little girl. This was super cute fluff.
Catmandu22 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I love this story. You are an amazing author and NEED to keep writing or there will be mass murder!
Immortalfantasylover chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
I loved it! Great story, I like the pairing of Jhonda although I haven't read many stories that involve this couple but this makes me want to look up more of them!
Hexxgirl chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
When I find a completed fic I usually don't comment till the end, but god DAMN that was beautiful.
Rogue237 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
Love love love that last exchange between Rogue and Remy lol. Awesome scene.
Lucia de'Medici chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
This was, as I mentioned before, and am happy to reiterate again now: absolutely delightful.

Funny, well-paced, saucy, and bang-on with the punchlines. You had me laughing out loud more than once, and I am utterly infatuated with your version of Pyro (so much so, in fact, that I'm about to tread into the lands of your XMMFF, and take a crack at Kyro which I have henceforth avoided. Not your Kyro, in particular; just Kyro in general. Pryde isn't my cuppa, but if you can convince me of these two, I've got no doubt that you can write other characters in this universe just as compellingly.)

Really, truly a pleasure to read. Thank you!

(And yes, I'd love to read an AU piece about these two.)
Lucia de'Medici chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Lucia de'Medici chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
*howls at the last line*

Okay, that's it. Favourited and everything.

You, my dear, are one wicked, wicked writer.
Lucia de'Medici chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Lucia de'Medici chapter 4 . 8/17/2010

(Hence the capslock.)

And... and the promise of ROMY in the next chapter? On top of the sexual tension, and humor, and Piotr being... well, Piotr?

So freaking good.

Onward! Five glorious chapters left!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Totally awesome! I still can't decide whether I like jonda or amyro better, but I LOVE the romyness! You're a really good writer!

ALLREMS chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Great- just Great- :D

Definetly going to read your next story.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Damm she almost had him... lol...

great story love the romy in there too.
Feke07 chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Excellent ending! And i'm interested in the pyro story you were talkin about. I'd love to read it