Reviews for You Kept My Heart Beating
This is one of the best Twlight storys I've Ever read. I love it
BlairLovesChuck chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I love this story
Alice Villalpando chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
OMG! i loved this story! and i love Carlisle and Esme!
It made me feel so sad and so happy! i really ejoyed reading this story...
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
My God, I REALLY LOVE this story It made me feel so sad, and so happy, and so sad and so happy again... OMG, it's wonderful, perfect, so PERFECT... - I have no words to say thanks to you for writing it and sharing it with us. CX THANKS, THANKS A LOT! .
Angelotti chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Let me tell you my reaction after reading your story. Okay, I can not describe the reaction I had but I assure you that from the beginning of the story I had reason to believe that I would end up loving it. It is beautiful in every way.
I've been a long time on this website and I have not read anything so well organized like this. Well, yes. But you are all of them.
I admit I was teary-eyed when I read about the first kiss from him and her. It was too sad.
Overall, I loved every paragraph you wrote. Congratulations, now I have reason to read as many times as this story just to smile and mourn the time that is.
Saludos!
JustcallmeRiley chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
awww i was crying too. i think you make a sequel to this like them actually going to new york and stuff
babesbraves chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
very good i loved it!
oddballgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i love carlisle and esme so much its gross

i loved your story so much it makes me wanna hurl
Funbunny64 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OMG! This story was the best Carlisle and Esme story EVER! Almost everything fitted the actual book that Stephenie Meyer wrote! except for the part of when Esme was changed in 1920 cause I thought edward was still a newborn and stuff it confused me a bit, but other than that IT WAS AMAZING AND WOWIE! Your a super talented author and I hope you continue your stories!1 :) :D ;) ;D 8) 3
Rachelle72 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
THIS IS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL, LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. READY TO READ THE NEXT STORY
just a note chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i just wanted to let you know... i hope this doesnt come across as rude but edward is changed in 1918 or 1917 and esme isnt changed until a few years after that... im not sure when excactly...but i think it is during edwards "rebellion stage" other than that great story i loved the part when carlisle blames his changing eye color on the "lights" like in twilight ... and i love how perceptive esme is it subtly reminds me of bella (lol) and how esme is carlisle singer (la tua cuantae) great storei
IHaveNoName22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I loved your story! This is one of my favorite stories!
leydyan22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
love it! very well written.
twilight reader reviewer girl chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
OMG this story is so cute I REALLY FELL SAD THAT ESME'S SON DIED but i love how Carlisle recognized her scent and saved her when she was in the morgue you are amazing at writing stories so keep on going.