Reviews for Baby Blue
Kikilia14 chapter 16 . 3/2/2012
I loved this series. Thanks for sharing it.
oursong553 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love your stories. Is this done?
ttandme69 chapter 16 . 10/19/2010
wow...these three stories were fantastic. I just finished them all and was hoping that there was a 4th one coming out! Have to see if Ally becomes UN Ambassador to Italy & whether or not she and Noah end up together! LOL

Loved them...thanks for writing and sharing, lisa
rookie802 chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
Good TRILOGY!
Meggie x chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
That was... Simply amazing! I've read all 3 stories in one day, my first Alex/Olivia fic, and I'm disappointed... now i have to go read other peoples fics that I KNOW can never compare to yours )

Amazing Job!

x x x
Swishla chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Loved the whole series! Thanks for the time and effort put into all your stores.
Shane Griff chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
I really enjoyed reading this trilogy. It keeps you entertained throughout the whole story and it has a good balance of fluff and drama.
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 2/11/2010
WOOHOO!You truly deserve lots & lots of KUDOS!
VikkiT chapter 16 . 2/10/2010
Great story! I like the happy ending!
General Mac chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
thanks love your fics, can't wait for more
alexliv4ever chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
by far one of my favorite series... if not my favorite! i love how you made each one unique but yet brought the previous into the next! i hope you keep writing more! i love your work!
Willowezra chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
I think having them end with being a happy loving family was a fitting way for the story to come to its ending as well. Can't wait to see what you have in store next. You have a great way of writting and I look forward to reading more work from you.
vonego88 chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Great wait to ending it!. It was a really great story. Thanks for sharing it!.
Ask me a question chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Well done for finishing it but I don't know if I should be happy or sad that you finished it.
Pandora007 chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
That was an incredible journey.. i hope to read more of yours soon..