Reviews for The Love I Need
MistyMountainHop chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Aww, I really like the way this story ended.

As he rolled on top of her, Hyde could hear his own voice in his mind, completing his thought of why she mattered the most to him of anyone he'd ever met.

But you're the one who mattered most because I'm falling in love with you.

Lovely.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
what episode is this from?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
i think this is really good and i love tthe way u explained every single detail instead of just saying they jhad sex...very good job keep it up )
GalnKay chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
ILOVETHISSTORYSOFRIGGINGMUCH.

-gasp-

This was great.

KAY:)
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
really enjoyed it :)
inactiveGE chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Great characterization for the most part, I especially love Hyde's frankness about his own experience in comparison to hers.
thewafflebitch chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
awesome
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
love it
HydeLuver chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
WOW! This is super good. You captured Jackie's vulnerability so well and Hyde was so sweet. And I absolutely loved the last line:

"But you're the one who mattered most because I'm falling in love with you."

Such a perfect ending.
CatarinaJones chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Aww...I loved it!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
really good like it alot!
Willofthewisp chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
"OKay, that's it." Hyde stormed off the couch to switch off the TV, stood with his back to Jackie for a few moments so he could gather his thoughts. This was not the day-after Jackie he'd expected to deal with. The Jackie he knew was a woman who once she'd set her mind, would sooner die rather than fail in her task. But that woman was nowhere to be seen here. God help him, she looked soft and fragile. Where was his bitch on wheels? Where was the Jackie demanding that he take her to bed and rock her body like an earthquake? "Let me get this straight. We had sex twice last night that you think sucked and now you think I want to shake you loose?"

I could just quote this whole chapter. It's gorgeous. The insecurity Jackie feels says so much about her character and this is such a good supplement to the show because I think the show would have dealt with this more if it could have. And Hyde's reaction? It's so typical male, but it's so typical a man in love. He had an amazing time and just wants Jackie to get as much pleasure out of it as possible. And the last line? Swoon! Of course Hyde's falling in love with her! It's so perfect. This slow, almost unconscious realization going on in his head how much Jackie means to him. We can sense the fear but also the tenderness between the two of them.
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is so beautiful. It says a lot about an author when they can make such adult issues touching. I know when you'll have Jackie and Hyde at last have sex it won't be smut, but it will be exactly what sex is supposed to be, a way for two people in love to share themselves with each other.
deception-M chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
I love the show, and I don't know why I never read any stories for it. This was really good.

Keep up the good work!
fastforwarddd chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Really liked this story!

I'd def love to see a continuation of this if you'll do one.

Thanks a lot!