Reviews for All's Fair In Love And
Holz9364 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was great! :D Rachel&Hood are awesome together and you wrote both of them so well! All my Eleventh Hour fics are way out of character! Great job:D
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I really liked this! He would do that I think. He seems able to read people very well. Thanks for a great short story!
luvinx chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Excellent story. I also did not think that Rachel was OOC at all. Both characterizations were very well done, and I can only hope that you write more since you have definitely grasped this couple. It was funny and sweet, and, just as the series is, full of great potential for the future.

Favorite line had to be:

Her answering smile was like the sun coming up, lighting her blue eyes until Hood had to wonder how he ever thought blue was a 'cool' color.

Brilliant line. The kind that alone can make a story a treasure. Thank you!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was really lovely. The pacing was perfect. It allowed me to feel how isolated both Hood and Rachel are by their jobs. Though the best part was the rain...I'm a sucker for dancing in the rain.
Lalancia chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
amazing! you should write them more!
southern cross chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
loved this fic. and for the record i don't feel like rachel was ooc at all. her actions and hesitations felt true as did his observations and insistence. great job. there needs to be more of this pairing!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I'm glad that this fandom is finally getting a few more fics. I have a few that I haven't typed yet...which I'll get to eventually.

Now *I* wish it were raining, lol.

Great fic,

MM
BogeymanUnderTheBed chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hey there. Good job with your story. It's well written, and I hope to see more stuff from you.

I don't know how close to canon you wanted to stay, but if you're interested, there are a few discrepancies I thought you might like to know about.

1. Hood is friends with the director of the FBI, which is how he got the job - they met in college - so he certainly knows who his boss is. It comes up in episode 1.07, when Rachel asks him how he came to be the special science adviser to the FBI.

2. Rachel isn't a new graduate, she's at least three years out of the academy. She mentions this in the beginning of episode 1.05 when she runs into a former classmate, and in episode 1.07 she says that before she was assigned to Hood, she was part of an FBI component in Kabul, Afghanistan for six months, doing "sensitive site exploitations".

Hope that helps. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
ab89us chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was really cute. I love hood and rachel stories.