Reviews for Kendo Spirit
Yabumi chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Uhhhh, so I kinda died at the part where they sat under the tree. My other review about it feeling forced really came in there, but it's understandable since this was meant as a one-shot and because you put a disclaimer at the bottom. It was...average for your first time. I'm sure it'll get better.
Yabumi chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
The coupling is definitely one that I was hoping to see in the anime, but it kind of feels forced. The pace for the romance seems to be throwing away some of the indifference in Tamaki's attitude. But, that's just me.

My little complaints aside, I like how it's going. I also made this account just to post this review (and maybe several others after).
SoupieLuv chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
This chapter was so cute!
SoupieLuv chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was a really great chapter!Keep up with the story!
AnimaVivo chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
I've just read all the chapters you've posted so far and I totally love this story. Keep it up! :-)
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Not bad, though it does seem to be very diologe heavy, meaning it is mostly comprised of dialog...
ColinatorGX chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
Hahahah, that was fun
Kunaigirl chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Yay! Bamboo Blade! Keep it up! \(o)/
ColinatorGX chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
It was a good chapter, i liked it.
InuOtaku911 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Happy birthday and thanks for a great update!
Kunaigirl chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Oh, please update! I can't wait to see who it's going to be. (although I have a pretty good guess)
Ruto Kuntai chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Interesting chapter, but I have to admit I really enjoyed the Yuji/Tamaki chapters slightly more.

But this was a pretty well written chapter overall though.
ColinatorGX chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Oh, that's an interesting plot. Glad to see you updating this story again, and thanks for dedicating the chapter to us. )
InuOtaku911 chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Arigatou for the dedication! I have the same problems with exams, so no worries there. Nice development on this chapter, though for the life of me I can't figure out who the mystery person is. Guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter to see.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Sorry my review is a little late, but this chapter was exceptional. I truly enjoyed reading this chapter, more so than the second. Fantastic description and attention to detail.

Awesome job, great work.