Reviews for Harry Potter: Wizards At War
Intriguing.
Birthrates usually drop during war. Thats why Hogwarts only had around 250 students in Harrys first year. And maybe some Muggleborns where killed by deatheaters before their tenth birthday. So, in 'normal' times, 1000 studendts is beliveable.
By the way, there are no other Magical School in the UK.
So, if you say, the average (!) Wizard or witch lives 100 years, there are a minimum of 14300 witches and wizards in the UK. The Maximum depends on the assumption how many atend Hogwards and how many are homeschooled.
If you assume, that 50 Percent are homeschooled, we have 28600 Witches and Wizards in the UK.
Sorry for my horrible English :)
By the way, I like the Story
HPotterLover2000 chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Just as a heads up, Hogwarts is, almost certainly, not the only magic school in Britain. It is merely the best...
Talonwalker chapter 30 . 9/20/2016
I really enjoyed the story, thanks!
nayin1704 chapter 30 . 9/10/2016
Okay
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
Interesting. I like the idea of the elite group - I don't believe for a minute that Hermione would agree to drop most of her classes and commit fifteen hours a week for training.
sbmcneil chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
It's nice to see a little of the training. Why on Earth is Ron captain? After showing zero leadership skills, no self confidence, and playing very badly in two out of three games who in their right mind would make him captain? Harry should be captain!
sbmcneil chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
Interesting choices for the heirs - I like it. I'm a bit confused, Harry was gone one month which was the equivalent of six months. If the others are gone for four months, they will be trained for two years?
Bob chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
If he is not paired with Ginny... I will chop your head off
Ada1229 chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
I was kinda shocked you went the route that had Tom making an appearnce at the funneral but I think I like a smarter Riddle too, one who knows to give respect where its due and dispite my real life misgivings about Dumbledore's cannon charector I also do respect him for his power and wisdom. How can you not?
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
Awesome story, thanks for writing I loved it!
KingRider6911 chapter 30 . 4/25/2015
Really cool and one hell of an amazing story. I quite enjoyed it. Couldn't stop reading and I honestly didn't want to!
AlwaysaQueenofNarnia445 chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
OMG!
The best HP story EVER!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
The powerful Dark Puff commands you!
Bobmin356 chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
I have to admit that I got this far before giving up. An author needs to strive to keep her/his story to a believable level. Granted, there is the suspension of belief, but it is constrained by the universe in which the story derives. Unfortunately this story long ago jumped the shark. And then, Longbottom, who has next to zero teaching experience is made headmaster?! Sorry but that killed the story for me, but don't feel too bad, it was just the final straw on a whole list of straws that I had a lot of trouble swallowing in this.

Technically there are few errors in spelling and grammar and your presentation is excellent. Plot wise however I can read no further. Sorry, think you have a lot of talent in writing, but you need to start thinking logically about things that have been presented in canon.