Reviews for Incandescence
Eltyr chapter 20 . 3/30
"So how's it feel to be one of the guys?"
"Fluffy."
THAT KILLED ME! XD
I could NOT stop laughing!
BTW, wouldn't it be dangerous for Saix to get drunk, since he has anger-issues (and i'm more than certain he's a moody/angry drunk)?
Awe chapter 86 . 3/27
That was cue
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Aww, this is adorable. Nothing else to say. I like your writing and your ideas, makes me wish I can write like people like you.
Kuroiikawa chapter 86 . 11/4/2012
... is this a my little pony thing? or just regular ponies?
Seproth chapter 86 . 11/2/2012
Oh your still alive I thought m-those ninjas that somebody sent out finally got you. Joyous day you survived an assassination plot... only to come out tainted by the... PONIES!

Sorry I've lost quite a few friends to the... PONIES! (No this won't be a thing I will continue to do.)

I once liked MLP... then I met its fan base and well I quickly fell out of touch.

Moving along to the review proper.

Axel and Larxene wind up in a strange world. A strange colorful world where they have been turned into a Unicorn and Pegasus respectively. So they argue about it... oddly I'm surprised to see that Larxene is down for it and Axel is against it... though perhaps its the aroma of sweets that keeps Larxene so interested.

They meet one of the locals who brings them to a party. Where Larxene stuff's herself. HA I KNEW IT! I knew she was a big eater! Though this probably only applies to sweets but whatever I'm still right!

Axel deciding enough is enough somehow manages to drag our little Pegasus away from the food and falsifies a report of no interest here. He's wrong since there actually should be heartless there (I mean The Changeling themselves are probably an offshoot of heartless)

Anyways I'm glad to see your back(maybe?) to writing this story. Good to see you still absolutely loving your work my friend. I was all like I guess you quit writing and I was all the sad:(

Well till next time
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 86 . 11/1/2012
yup im still here. wait... so Axel and Larxene visited a My Little Pony world? lol. nice job. update soon!
RisingAngel8 chapter 86 . 11/1/2012
Oh my goodness! Yes! You're back, I can't wait for new chapters! I just finished playing KH3D and it's amazing. They're remaking Kingdom Hearts 1, Com and 358/2 I think. It's called Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix. :)
Rapis-Razuri chapter 86 . 11/1/2012
Ever since you mentioned ponies...this is win CD
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 86 . 11/1/2012
XD hiahahaha cool
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 85 . 9/29/2012
coool ,its amazing
RisingAngel8 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
It's so sweet! I love Larxel, they're my favorite pairing! Great job!
Seproth chapter 85 . 5/20/2012
YOUR ALIVE! I thought you died in a fire... I've had thing for fire lately and burning things soooo... I'm concerned about my mental well being and my desire to burn things... BURNING THINGS (runs off to light things on fire)

*cough* Maybe I've been possessed by Axel... that'd be weird and kinda creepy

RIGHT moving on before I ramble to much

YOUR BACK...ish. I is happy bout this I mean who writes better random one shots then you? NOBODY THAT'S WHO (heheheheh see what I did there hahahaha I'm funny)

So Larxene gets a pet (sort of) its cute and Larxene and Axel are so totally dating in this chapter. Like you said they might as well have just been love at first sight (eh close enough)

I'm gushing I'm sorry I've had a lot of sugar... in the last 20 minutes so I'm a tad hyper which is making my ADD ac... bird.

Right soooo good chapter glad to see you back...ish.

Look forward to future updates and glad to hear your done with school forever... I wish I could say the same (I have to attend all throughout the summer to do that -_-)
TheSoulsDepths chapter 84 . 5/2/2012
Hi I just wanted to say that I have been reading your story for about 2 years now and have only just made an account and this story is absolutely amazing I love how you make larxene and axel interact and how larxene is sort of friends with demyx

But anyway you are an amazingly brilliant writer please update soon!
Seproth chapter 84 . 2/24/2012
heheheh poor little Larxene I know her pain I am acrophobic so yeah bring me up to that tower like they were and watch me freak the fuck out lol.

You sure do like being mean to Larxene though can't imagine why... Though I suppose she does make it easy.

Its okay she has Axel in the end so I guess life could be worst eh?
MonMonCandie chapter 84 . 2/22/2012
Happy Birthday! :D

I still love this fic. You write Axel and Larxene interaction at its finest. X3 Funny how Axel still takes a jab at Larxene when she's pretty much calmed down for a moment, but I guess it wouldn't be Axel if he didn't try to call her fat. xD

Awesome job!