Reviews for Incandescence
Some Enchanted Sunset chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
So I spent most of my night reading a lot of these. They are SOOOO cute! I'm just now kinda getting into Larxel, but I LOVE it! These are all fantastically written, and all characters seem very in character most of the time. Keep writing, can't wait for the next one!
Shadow Star.EXE chapter 75 . 1/4/2011
Aww, the ending was adorable! Fire and lightning really go so well together.

Hm, fire, lightning and water...reminds me a lot of Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon. Wouldn't it be cute to make Axel, Larxene and Demyx like the first three Eeveelutions? X3 Or is that just me and my pokemon love talking. o.o

Anyway, I loved this. Sorry I'm late. D: This was a great way to bring in the new year Larxel style. :D Good job, Frostbite!
Famous4it chapter 75 . 1/2/2011
I really love this one! It's delightfully cute )
Seproth chapter 75 . 1/1/2011
I think you mean a quarter left as opposed to quarter of the way done that would've been 55 chapters ago. Which was fire.

An aside a life sized card board cut out of Selena gomez... huh interesting.

Right things that matter as opposed to my ramblings. YAY new chapter and it was adoriable. Larx making a heart shaped lightning bolt was cute as cute gets. Specially with Axel leaning up against her like that I was all like awwwwwwww :)

I'm exicited as always for future updates. Sad that we can see the end of the fic without a telescope but we aren't quite there yet. Sides I'm sure you have plenty of other side stories in mind. 3
Silvermane Dusk Wisp chapter 74 . 11/8/2010
Thank u for officially making Larxel my new addiction. I read this mostly on a whim and by like chapter 10 I was addicted. You're a really good writer and keep everyone in character as far as I know. I don't have much knowledge on Larxy or Marly sadly but from the small bit I do know what you have them do seems fitting. Keep it up and please hurry back.
Taygon55 chapter 74 . 11/4/2010
I think I can give you an idea for another truth or dare. You know you said that Larxene has nothing on Axel but what if he became a masachist, someone who enjoys pain, from women at least. My friend is consently getting into fights with his girlfriend just so she can hit him. I think its halarious that he just takes it and laughs. I remember at one point a lond time ago I asked "Dude did she turn you into a masachist?" and he just nodded slowly and procceded to do something to annoy his girlfriend and get hit.
Ami chapter 74 . 11/3/2010
Demyx makes a much better girl to talk to than Both Namine and Marly combined. Great as usual and I can't wait for more! You've made this my otp couple
Seproth chapter 74 . 10/28/2010
hissssss Lady Gaga... her ability to write songs that are terrible and yet... addictive... stupid lady gaga...

I fear I've drifted off point. So this one was kind of a hard read for me. I've had friends who where like 18 (or younger) and pregnant and so this is sort of... unpleasent memories.

Excellently well written as always... I mean should I even say that anymore. So yeah a very interesting take on this subject and I enjoyed it very very much. I wonder if you will continue writing this one.
Napotine chapter 74 . 10/28/2010
Agh, now you got me wondering why Axel's acting like a bitch in this .. Curses!
Tonstaaar chapter 74 . 10/27/2010
Yes it does work trust me, love the story nd how u made Axel a jerk but i loved as always ;)
Shadow Star.EXE chapter 74 . 10/26/2010
-New penname, woohoo!-

Okay, this made me giggle a lot. This was extremely cute and sweet and I think I got a cavity from reading it. That kind of comfort is amazing to have and be able to fall back on. And the interaction between Demyx and Larxene is just overall sweet.

I think the only question I've got is why is Axel avoiding her? It seems unfair. She's pregnant and he did it so he should be comforting her as well. Even more than Demyx. If my guy did that to me, I'd pull his hair.

This was just what I needed to read. Nice job, Frostbite. Keep it up.
Tonstaaar chapter 73 . 9/25/2010
Very cute,very nice i love but not surprise! ;)
Seproth chapter 72 . 9/19/2010
*watches the ship pass in the night* ahhhh ships in the night. Gotta love um.

hmmm oh yeah YAY new chapter. This one involving what is apparently a kinky sex tree... I need to get one of those. So yeah YAY new chapter.

Look its late I'm tired and not really up to giving some indepth review. So yeah just YAY new chapter... I'm going to bed.
Skyogenic chapter 72 . 9/18/2010
Another great chapter! Laughed at Marluxia being out on a mission with Demyx and taking his time, and again at "it looked like you were being kinky".
Tonstaaar chapter 72 . 9/18/2010
Tonight is perfect got like a pound of chocolate,5 new magazines,a new CD, AND to top it all of a New Chap. :D Great Story and i guess Demyx is Larxene friend but everytime i hear his name i picture Larxene hurting him and as far as Marluxia goes i see him as a brother figure to Larxene.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »