Reviews for After All
Glad she's divorced
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Great! I truly loved it! Fabulous work! Interesting read
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
Rose is kind of an irritating character. But well written story
IAmTheHeroOfTime chapter 23 . 4/13/2012
man i havent cried this much since titanic. pun intended! i love this story! its so going to my favorites. it was just amazing! good job!
NatalieEvans1985 chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
I wonder whose baby that is? I hope Rose didn't cheat on jack again in LA.
NatalieEvans1985 chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
Jack keeps running into Rose. Maybe they are meant to be together.
NatalieEvans1985 chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Aw Amelia died, poor Jack.
NatalieEvans1985 chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
Good for Jack. Rose had hurt him twice already so he was smart to not stay with her again.
NatalieEvans1985 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Rose cheated on Robert and he forgives her but she is going to hurt Jack again.
NatalieEvans1985 chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Aw Rose conceived again and had Jack's baby. Shame she had to leave him. And Cal is a jerk but he did the right thing. He never loved her so he finally let her go. But he is a jerk for rejecting his daughter just because she isn't a boy.
anonymous chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Not bad, I have one criticism for this chapter. If Rose lost two children, the chances of her being able to conceive two more so easily is highly unlikely. She would most likely need help of some kind which wouldn't come along for another 60 years.
Owl of the Moon chapter 23 . 8/26/2010
I read this in one night. I loved it. It was original, wonderfully written, and overall brilliant. I literally had tears in my eyes at the end. :)
Owl of the Moon chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Why is it at the end of every chapter I wanna cry? Great writing!
Mindless Dreaming chapter 23 . 7/18/2010
this story is really good. I almost gave up on it because there was a lot of drama, but I'm happy I finished it!
Loli-pop0394 chapter 23 . 7/5/2010
Ahh I loved it. I alwasy knew they were meant for each other and Im glad they are happy. I cant believe it is over, Im goign to miss this.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »