Reviews for Never Leave Me
JeniLyn2000 chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
Aw, this is lovely. I can't believe I'm sitting here crying. Very well done.
labroussard chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Tears are running down my face but so good.
C.Elder chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Good story- much better than the recent movie!
C.Elder chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Very powerful writing about loss!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
What a heartwarming story
Mischief101 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
This is an amazing story. It's so sad but so full of love. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story.
Nerdyesque chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
I love how you started each chapter with what a good PI or detective did; very inventive. Also, I enjoyed this after the series ending as it makes their relationship more realistic. As much as I loved them in the three seasons, you knew Rob Thomas had to jump the series forward in the fourth season because there was no way S 3 Ronnie would be able to handle a relationship with Logan in a healthy way. Thanks for ending it on a good note.
spk chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I actually just discovered this story recently and left a review then, but I wanted to leave another because I just re-read the story in honor of Memorial Day. That may sound a little strange, but I thought this story did a great job of handling V's grief over her parents and the healing of her reconnection with Logan and life. As someone who has lost both parents, this gives me a touch of healing too. Thank you for sharing such a poignant story. :)
spk chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
Beautiful. Heartbreaking at times, but still always beautiful. :)
Islandergyrl chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Thanks for writing this! I love VM futurefic and urs just made me want to cry. I'm having VM withdrawals.

Please keep on writing..this was such a well thought story. You made Veronica so believable about wanting to do things on her own and be ready to be with Logan. And Logan is not the type to cheat on her so when he said he would wait for her, you just know that he would.
missshay16 chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
this i got to see weevil in a tuxedo. please update really soon.
all the good names were taken chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
"Keith Mars, beloved father and faithful protector, dedicated to justice, may he find the peace he sought."

That was so sad, it almost made me cry. The whole story was very well written, especially compared to other ones that I have read.

Care494 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
WOW I'm so glad I found this fic! I can't wait to see what Logan's reaction is going to be. I was surprised and glad that you didn't have Veronica call Logan to be at he funeral. or have him just show up. I did like how Veronica realized that she needed to stand on her own two feet.

Great Job can't wait till the next chapter is updated!

Please be Kind:

!Feed the Fic Whore Monster!
Lady Luciole chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Great amazing story so well writing. I could only think at one thing : give me more of it. Why not writing a sequel? About the marriage ?

Keep writing!
Kathy0518 chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
beautiful

A sequel perhaps? me hopes so

really good story